26- Dinning

As the 13 headaches walk through the door I greet each of them with a hug. Noise is all I can say, it was quiet not to long ago until 17 people walked through our front door but hey that's life. "Let's go bowling" Jungkook grabs my arm as I smile and hesitate. "Hmm I don't know" I look at Rosé who shakes her head. "Let's go mini golfing" I look at her annoyed. "Let's take a vote" I say out loud so I can greet everyone's attention. "Vote for what?" JB asks as I role my eyes. "Mini golfing versus Bowling. Raise your hand for bowling" I see hella hands go up. "7,8,9,10, looks like bowling it is" I grab my keys as Jackson escorts everyone to the cars. "I'm ready to lose" I pout as Jackson laughs. "Try your best" I slouch as he helps me into the car. "I suck" I say as he smirks. "I know" I slap him on the arm as I look at him shocked. "How dirty are you?" The girls enter the car. "Why's he dirty?" Jennie asks as I look at her and think of an excuse. "Ughh nothing" I laugh as she looks at us with suspicion. "Who else is driving with us?" I look out the window to see BamBam Yugyeom and Jungkook. "No, no way" I say as they open the door. "Parties here" BamBam says as Lisa laughs, oh lord. "3 y tsunamis, great" I say as Jungkook laughs. "Relax we won't do anything crazy" he sits down next to me and Jackson as I look at him with annoyance. "Sure"
*10 minutes into the drive*
I cant hear anything as my ears have popped to all the noise that is begging made. They are seriously arguing about who bowls better. "YAH" Lisa shouts, the boys finally stop talking and look in her direction. "Please wait till we get to the bowling alley, then you can be loud but you guys are giving us headaches right now" I nod as Jackson rubs my head softly and Rosé smiles. "Jisoo Unnie whatcha doing?" She berms using her phone side ways the whole time. She doesn't respond, "she's playing games" Jennie laughs looking at Jisoo's phone.
*Competition Begins*
"Hmm how many rounds?" I look at Jungkook as he has his bowling shoes in his hand and smiles. "4!! Please noona!?" I catch the chills. "1st I'm not noona, I'm younger than you, and 2nd yeah I got it" I laugh as he smiles. "I know your younger, I just knew how much you hate being called noona" I slap his arm as he runs away. Tae approaches me with Yoongi as they pull out money. "Here" they hand me money as I smile and shake my head. "No guys it's..." "Yah take it" Yoongi says as I laugh. "Thank you" I say to them as the smile and make there way down to the lanes.
"OKAY 19 of us, we need teams" Jackson shouts. "It's uneven" Lisa pouts as she looks at me. "Okay so let's do this BTS stand here and Got7 here" Jennie points at both lanes. "Rock paper scissors, team who wins chooses one of us first" Jennie says as I nod. "Good idea, WHAT SHE SAID" I shout as they all laugh. Namjoon and JB the leaders of their respective groups play. JB holds out scissors as Namjoon holds out rock, Namjoon won! He talks to the boys as they smile and nod. "Tae will choose for us" I see Tae walk up and smile. "Y/N!" He says as I look at Jackson who's pouting. I moth sorry to him and run to BTS.  I high five them and smile looking at Got7, who will they choose. "Jisoo" Jinyoung says as she claps and makes her way to them. "Oh god" I say as the boys ask me who they should choose. "I don't know" I say as they look at the 3 girls left. "Hmm Lisa" Jimin says as Lisa runs up to us she hugs me as I laugh. "Jennie" Got7 says as Rosé pouts. "I'm last" she laughs as she makes her way over to us. "Hey last is always the best" she smiles as we all do a quick cheer. "1,2,3 BANGTANPINK" we shout as the other group looks at us. "1,2,3 GOTPINK" we hear them shout as we chuckle. "Kookie go since your a pro" I push him forward. Yugyeom walks up to the other lane. "Ooo bowling buddies" Mark says as the fist bump each other. They bowl. "STRIKE!" I say as I jump up and high five Jungkook. I hear Jin laughing as I look over To Yugyeom's lane, gutter. We start dying as Yugyeom laughs. "Yah play seriously" Jackson shouts as I laugh. Yugyeom goes again getting 8 pins. "Y/n, you go" Lisa pushes me. "I SUCK AT BOWLING" I shout as Jackson stands up. "oooooo this is interesting" Youngjae shouts. "Ready to lose?" Jackson asks as I grab a purple bowling ball, "nope" I respond. As I'm getting ready our song Boombayah plays. "OH SNAP, THIS IS MY SHIT" Jungkook starts rapping along as I start laughing. "Concentrate" Rosé shouts at me. I let Jackson goes first, 9 pins. "Dammit" I shout. "Go Y/n!!" My team yells. I bowl, 8 pins. "GOOD!!" Rosé and Lisa stand up clapping. "Get those 3 and you get a spare" Jin smiles. "2" Jimin corrects him. "YAH I saw 3!" Jin retaliates. "LOOK 2" Jimin stands up and points. "SIT" J Hope stands up and grabs him as I role my eyes. Jackson misses the one pin as his team yells at him, "Didn't you say you were the best?" Jinyoung asks him as I look at my lane. I bowl and get both the pins I needed. "SPAREEEE" there is a crowd around us. I stand and grab Lisa and Rosé. "BOOMBAYAH" we shout as we begin to do our choreography. The people record and clap along. We flip our hair and continue performing until the end of the song where we are rollerblading.
*2 hours into the game*
"I cant do this" Namjoon says. Our team is 9 pointes Beijing GOTPINK, if we bowl a strike or spare we win. "Rock paper scissors?" Namjoon grabs the ball and bowls. "YESSS" we shout seeing he got 8 pins. "Ok ok, now Rock Paper Scissors" I say as we all place or hands. "Y/N IS UP" I frickin lost, dammit. I grab my purple ball and turn around to see everyone standing and watching. "Yah pretend we aren't here just focus" Jungkook points at the lane. I breathe slowly as I bowl. The ball is sooo close to the gutter as it suddenly curves into the 2 pins. "YESSS WE WON!!" I hear my team shout. I jump up as the boys lift me up and start taunting the other team. "BANGTANPINKKK HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU" we shout as the other team sits in annoyance. I laugh as they place me down and make my way to Jackson who smiles. "Good job" he kisses me as I smile in victory. "I thought I was bad" I stand up and dance. "Ahh you got lucky" he says as he looks at Rosé and Lisa who are sticking their tongues out. "Dinner time!!" I see nachos, fries and wings approach our table with of course soda. "Do they have sprite?" Hobi asks me as I nod. "Excuse me can we have a pitcher of sprite" the waiter nods as I look at Hobi and give him a thumbs up. It's been fun, I enjoy being with friends who are supportive.