5-Attempt #1?

As 7 o'clock comes closer, I get dressed into casual yet cute clothes. Adidas sweats, a crop top and I put my hair in 2 French braids. "Y/n, Jackson is here I see" Lisa shouts from the living room. "ALREADY!" I look at the clock 6:42, damn he's earlier than expected. "Let him in then" I laugh. "Anniya, be polite and since he's your guest YOU let him in" she pulls me from the kitchen area and to the front door. "GOOD LUCK" she shouts as she runs to her room.
*Jackson's POV*
As I walk up to the pretty pink door known as the Blackpink house I smile thinking of y/n. I make my way up the stairs and to the main door. I ring the bell and wait outside. I fix my hair and lick my lips nervously waiting for her to answer. I see Lisa run and grab her through the window. Wow she's beautiful even in casual clothing. Tonight is the night, I'm going to hopefully successfully confess my feelings to her. Rosé called me earlier to tell me to finally do it, so here I am. I pray she will say yes....
*Y/n POV*
I open the door to a smiley Jackson. "HIYA" I say and smile widely. "Hey Babe" he pulls me into a hug, I legit choke. Babe, omg what I'm not hallucinating am I? I look up at him "babe?" He chuckles and nods "Yup, issue?" I shake my head no as he makes his way into our living room. "Wow, your place is nice as hell, I even like the kitchen" he claps and sits on the couch. "So what's up?" He takes off his jacket as suddenly Lisa runs in, "I'll hang this up upstairs" the hell, IS A CAMERA IN HERE. "BYE LISA" she roles her eyes skipping away with Jackson jacket.
*Lisa's POV*
I run back up to my room to meet Rosé. "I think she suspects the camera we put" I laugh. "Well we hid it in the flowers so I think she won't find it.. SHH they are talking". "Y/n, we've known each other for what 5 years now, seems like much longer I want you to know you make my life worth something" Jackson says as Rosé and I inch closer to her phone screen. "Omg" she covers her mouth as we fangirl. "WAIT JISOO UNNIE WHAT IS SHE" as I shout that Jisoo jumps on the couch and interrupts the conversation that was going on. "Oh hell to the no" Rosé and I get up and make our way back to the living room.
*Jisoo's POV*
"What do we do, Jackson is gonna win" I whine to Jennie. "WAIT, why don't you go interrupt them you know use that poppy personality of yours" she nudges my arm. "YAH YES" we high five. "What do I say?" I cross my arms. "MENTION NAMJOON, Jackson will get jealous as hell" I high five Jennie again, she's a genius. "Got it" I make my way to the living room.
*Y/n POV*
Jackson says some sweet stuff to me that makes my heart flutter. Out of nowhere a flying Jisoo makes her way to us and hops on the couch. "HEY GUYS" she smiles widely, what the hell is she thinking. "Y/n, tell Jackson about your time with Namjoon yesterday" I am going to kill her later she should start running now. "You were with Namjoon yesterday huh?" Jackson jaw suddenly pops out as he clenches his fist together. Oh shit, "Yeah just to chill, he took me to a movie that's all" I smile it off. He seems upset like really upset. Rosé and Lisa run into the room and grab Jisoo, "We are sooo sorry, she was just LEAVING" they lift her up as she smiles in victory? I sip some water "Y/n, do you like Namjoon" I spit my water out causing Jackson to jump and grab a napkin. I choke and Jackson pats my back as I come back to reality and take in what he said. "Why would you think that?" I clean the water off my mouth and the table. "Well you guys seem extremely close and hang out a lot, are you not telling me something?" He puts his finger under my chin and makes me look him in the eye. "I'm telling you the truth Jackson, why would you care anyways if we were more?" His eyes are saying more than his mouth at this point. "You're beautiful y/n, I.." he suddenly moves in closer to my face. I don't back away as I slowly move closer as well. Are we gonna kiss right now , wow. Our foreheads touch and our lips brush lightly.......
YEET cliff hanger😂