7-Jealousy

As I sat there in silence as the boys continued talking I felt I should go home. "Y/n sooo... um its late" JB rubs my back. I smile at him awkwardly and nod. "I was just about to head out" I reply as JB pokes my nose. Jackson watching us like a hawk from across the room comes up to us and grabs my arm. "I'll walk her out" he glares at JB who puts his hands in the air in defense. "Hey relax don't be so jealous" I push his arm. "But you're mine" he smiles as he leads me to the door. "I'll have the driver take you back" he opens the door as I stand waiting for I have no idea what. Jackson gets the point, leans down and pecks my lips, "Bye y/n" he smiles as I blush and walk out the door. I get into the car and the driver begins to drive. "How was it miss?" He smiles at me through the mirror, "Crazy" I respond as I rest my head on the back of the seat.
*Home at last*
Once I walk through the door the girls run up to me and drag me to the living room. "LET ME CLOSE THE DOOR" I shout. "NO I GOT IT" Lisa runs and closes the door quickly and joins us again. "HOW WAS IT!" Rosé fangirls. I laugh and blush, "SHES BLUSHING OMG" Lisa and Rosé high five and jump up and down. "What happened?" Jennie puts her hands on her cheeks. "Well put it at this... we made out in a closet!" As I say that Lisa and Rosé get up and begin to do some handshake. "What are you..." I look at them as they shout mission accomplished I laugh. "So how was it? Is he a good kisser?" Jisoo smirks. "Hell yeah, very" I laugh as Lisa runs to me and tackles me. "CONGRATS" I laugh as she begins to pat my head. The phone begins ringing, "Yah umm y/n it's Namjoon" Rosé shows me the caller ID, shit. "Pick up" I tell her. "Hello?" Rosé begins the convo. "Yeah she actually just got back from hanging with Jackson..... yeah...... I'm sure if she has some spare time then she will....Okay, yes okay Namjoon.....Bye" she hangs up the phone looking at me with a small smile. "He called to ask when you're free, I told him that you'll let him know but he said tomorrow?" I turn my head, "I mean I'm not sure" I think, "We have to do fittings for clothes tomorrow, maybe after?" Jennie and Jisoo nod.
*Next Day*
I'm doing a fitting currently for our comeback as I hear the doorbell ring. I open it to a Namjoon, "Hey!" I smile hugging him, "Wow I like this outfit" he pokes my belly button that is out considering I'm wearing a pink sparkly crop top, I'm matching most with Lisa. I have a sparkly pink top with ripped jean shorts and green sparkly high heels that go up to my knees. This is Ddu-Du-ddu-du's main outfit. We are also doing a small photo shoot aka the concept shoot. I pose sexily next to Rosé who's my partner for this. Namjoon is checking me out and it's not even like he's trying to hide it. The bell rings again, "Lisaaaa can you get that" Lisa runs in her sparkly pink high heels to the door, JACKSON! "Hey..." he sees Namjoon and looks at me who is in the middle of posing and what not. "Ugh Hey Namjoon" I hear him say as they bro hug. "Hold on, I'm almost done" I respond.
Once Rosé and I are done I run to hug Jackson. "You didn't tell me you were coming" I laugh, "wanted to surprise you" he smiles. "I'm hungry" Namjoon points at he kitchen. "Ahh ok let me show you what we have. Both boys follow me. I open the fridge and bend down forgetting my awfully short shorts. "Ugh we have cold cuts..." I skim the fridge as I feel Namjoon behind me putting his hands on my waist helping me look. "I'll make a sandwich" he smiles grabbing the stuff I turn to Jackson who's jaw is clenched. Ahh jealousy, it's amazing. Namjoon grabs my hand and holds it as he eats his food. I laugh as I turn to see Jennie watching and smiling at us. "Ehhh ehmm" Jackson clears his throat. "Namjoon I don't know if you know but Y/n and I kinda have a thing so" Jackson pulls my hand away from Namjoon's. "Ahh jjinja?" Namjoon smirks at us, "well we have a thing too I don't think you know" I'm being dragged back and forth between both boys. "Y/n let me talk to you please without Jackson" Namjoon asks as I nod. I kiss Jackson's cheek when Namjoon isn't looking to cheer him up a bit.
Namjoon drags me to the hall up stairs. "I thought we had a thing you know" he smiles with his dimples at me, ahh why. "I have something with Jackson actually, we even kissed Namjoon" Namjoon looks at me hurt. "Well you kissed? Is that all it takes?" He raises his eyebrow. "No, that's not what I'm saying, it's jus...." I'm interrupted by Namjoon who's crashes his lips onto mine. My eyes are open wide in shock as he grabs my waist, What the hell do I do!? I close my eyes and move my lips against his slowly. I don't put my arms up though, that would be too much at the moment. He flips us over so I'm now against the wall. I push him off of me realizing what is going on. "Namjoon! I cant!" He licks his lips. "You kissed back, that means you liked it" he points at me. "I'm giving you 5 seconds to leave" I turn to see Jackson remove his jacket and hat. Oh shit, he's pissed. "Bye then" Namjoon waves as he walks right past Jackson who looks at me. "Did you like that?" He asks me walking closer to me. "I'm gonna be honest. It was a kiss but it wasn't what I felt with you" I look him in the eyes as he realizes I'm being honest which I am. He nods and kisses me, not letting me go. "If Namjoon doesn't know you're mine, I'll make him know" he whispers in my ear. "OH OH WOW" Lisa covers her eyes as she sees us. We jump apart as Lisa grabs my arm, "Y'all can do your business when we are done with this shoot" I wave at Jackson as he blows me a kiss. Wow did I just lose a friend?