13-Surprise

*1 month later*
My hair color is fading so I should probs all dye it again is all I'm thinking in the car ride from one of our performances on Inkigayo. "Y/n, we have a surprise for you but we will reveal it when we get home" Jisoo claps as I practically snap my neck in her direction. "WHAT SURPRISE? I WANNA KNOW TELL ME TELL ME!" I grab onto Lisa's arm. "Yah, wait till we get home" she pushes me away causing me to role my eyes.
*Back home*
Once we walk through the door I throw myself onto the couch and wait as the girls walk up to me and giggle. "Okay DONT freak out or panic, we already know you will sadly though" Jennie crosses her arms. I nod in agreement knowing that I probs wont be keeping this promise. "We got Got7 tickets and you get to..." I didn't even let Rosé finish her sentence. "I GET TO SEE JACKSON! YAH I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT TICKETS FOR ME!" They cover their ears as I jump up and down. "THANK YOU" I kiss each of them on the cheek. "AH" Jennie shouts once I kiss her cheek I laugh. "Well the show is tomorrow and..." Lisa jumps as I yet again interrupt, "TOMORROW OMG TOMORROW!!! I NEED AN OUTFIT I..." YAH SHUT UP!" Jisoo shouts. I stop talking, "We called stylist unnies and they brought some clothes for us so don't worry. Makeup and hair we will take care of" Jisoo holds her head, I guess I gave her a headache.
*Concert Morning*
I set my alarm to 10. It rings through the room as I hear Lisa and Rosé grunt, "turn it offff" Lisa mumbles. "Another hour" Rosé mumbles as I get up and laugh. "I'll wake you guys up at 11 then" they give me thumbs up as I make my way to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth jamming out to a mix of our music, BTS, and Got7. "HARD CARRY HEY" I sing along. Oh shoot I forgot they are sleeping, I run back into our room and grab my headphones as I connect them to my phone, yes Bluetooth!
I make my way to the kitchen and grab some eggs. I decide I'm gonna have scrambled eggs with waffles cause I'm really hungry. I debate if I should text Jackson, we talked yesterday he didn't mention anything about us going to his concert so he must not know. "It's a surprise" I mumble to myself as I continue cooking. Ddaeng by BTS' rap line aka Hobi, Yoongi and Namjoon plays. I start rapping as I pop waffles into the toaster. "BANGTAN, DDAENG" I shout as I yet again remember the girls are sleeping. "Dammit, why are they so lazy?" I mumble to myself. I pour some orange juice into a cup and put all my food into a plate. I put pepper and ketchup onto my eggs and sit at the dinning table. I eat my breakfast and scroll through twitter seeing all the fans update. "Our 5th win is trending" I smile as I see our fans got us trending on twitter. "Daebak" I smile as I continue eating.
*11 am*
I decide to be a bitch and make this funny. I grab 2 pans from the kitchen and make my way upstairs to first Jennie and Jisoo's room. "WAKE UPPPPPP YOOO GET UP" I slam the pans together as I see Jisoo fall off her bed and Jennie cover her ears with a pillow. I stop and begin dying at Jisoo on the floor. "NOT FUNNY" she shouts as she stands up and throws a pillow my direction I block it and walk away laughing. Next back to my room that I share with Lisa and Rosé. "WAKE UPPPPPP YOOO GET UPPPP" I yet again slam the pans together. Lisa jolts up as Rosé looks at me in confusion. "Really? You are so extra" she sits up and scratches her head. Lisa chuckles, "I bet Jisoo got scared" I nod as we all chuckle. "Concert is at 7 so we have some time to chill now before we need to start driving" Rosé stands up to stretch as Lisa grabs her phone and scrolls through it. "Oo don't tell the boys, it's a surprise" no shit Lisa. "I already knew that" I role my eyes. "I know, I was talking to pabo Rosé" she laughs as I look at Rosé who roles her eyes.
*4:30*
"Ladies ready?" Jennie shouts as we make our way downstairs. We all look simple yet cute.
[ I will show some outfits to make this seem more realistic!😂]