17- Secrets

I woke up in my bed the next morning to Lisa and Rosé sitting in front of it. "Ouch my head" they jolt up and run to me. "Y/n, are you alright?" I shake my head no as I feel like my head is going to explode. "What happened last night?" They look at each other as if I have 3 heads. "You don't remember?" I yet again shake my head. "Well we found you here naked with Namjoon" I suddenly feel pain in my stomach. "Oh my god" I run to the bathroom as they follow me. I throw up into the toilet as Rosé holds my hair back. "Have you been drinking!?" I look at them. "Jennie gave me a drink yesterday it must've had alcohol even though she told me it didn't" I see them become angry. "JENNIE KIM" they run to her room as I sit there and clean myself up.
*Lisa's POV*
Rosé and I run to get Jennie as she is wide awake watching television. "ARE YOU KIDDING?" Rosé shouts at her. "What?" She turns the tv off as Jisoo listens in. "You gave   y/n alcohol to get her drunk and then Namjoon had sex with her!" Rosé shouts. Jennie looks at us and smiles. "Well the sex part I didn't see coming but I wanted her to get drunk to party" I role my eyes. "Stop lying, it's obvious you don't wants her and Jackson together but the fact that you pretty much drugged her" I look at her in disgust. "Hey she opened her legs..." "SHE WAS DRUNK JENNIE!!" Jisoo shouts as we all look at her. "That's wrong, in so many ways" I role my eyes. The 3 of us leave Jennie as we make our way back to y/n to explain everything to her.
*Y/n POV*
"Y/n ah?" Jisoo shouts. "In here unnies" her Lisa and Rosé enter the bathroom as they look at me sadly. "We have a lot to tell you but stay calm ok?" I nod listening to Lisa. "I'll tell her I'm the oldest" Jisoo says as we all sit down on the floor, yes our bathroom is big. "So you know that drink Jennie was giving you?" I nod. She hesitates but continues, "There was alcohol in it. You were drunk and didn't know what you were doing. Namjoon took you upstairs and y'all did the dirty" my eyes begin to get teary as I think about Jackson. "Jac..Jackson" I mumble as I begin to cry. Tears fall down my face, "don't cry" they pull me into a hug. "Jackson will find out the truth eventually right?" Wrong...
*Jacksons POV*
I get a FaceTime from Namjoon. "What's up?" I sit down as I put my headphones in. "So you and y/n broke up?" He looks at me as I look confused. "No... why?" I begin to get concerned. "Um well something happened." "What happened?" At this point I stand up and pace. "We had sex" "WHAT" I shout as I look around. "She was all over me bro, she said y'all weren't together so I took advantage" no he has to be lying. "You are lying" I look down. "I'm not Jackson I wouldn't lie about this" he stays silent. "Namjoon I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" I hang up on him. So she cheated on me? After everything we have been through?
3 weeks later
*Y/N POV*
No Jackson I haven't heard from him. I've tried texting and calling him, he's ignored everything. Namjoon must've told him everything by now, that's why he isn't talking to me. "Y/n" Jennie walks in on me crying again. "What" I look at her with annoyance. "I'm sorry, Okay I've said it for the past few weeks repeatedly" I shake my head. "Sorry isn't going to fix this, you took him away from me" I look down and cry again. "You'll get him back" she past my back. "Go Jennie, please I need time and space alone" she nods as she walks out of my room leaving me thinking about my future. Promotions have been so hectic lately but all I can think about is Jackson. Even fans have noticed my change in behavior which makes me act even more fake on camera. Flashing fake smiles, fake happiness, fake love (Ha ha).
*Fan sign in Seoul*
"BLINKS" I shout through the mic as we have an ocean of our fans. "Welcome to our fan signing, we hope you guys enjoy and have fun with us" I smile and wave at the crowd as fans begin to make a line. "Hello" I smile at the first fan. "You're my favorite" I smile at her as I high five her. "Thank you, I try my best" I laugh. "You and Jackson are my ultimate ship" I look up at her surprised... Jackson. "Aww thank you" I fake laugh AGAIN. This is going to be a long day.
*Fan talk*
"Y/n show them the main dance for Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du" Jennie shouts as I smile. "I got this" I say into the mic. The music plays as I do our main dance, the crowd claps and cheers as I bow once I'm done. "Fan questions now eh?" Rosé smiles. "Um hi I have a question for y/n" I look at the young man and nod as I smile. "How did you become so close to BTS" I smile as I remember the day. "Well we are always t award shows together and stuff like that but one day I tripped backstage and V helped me up. He's so nice so me and him started talking. He introduced me to the rest of the group. I actually have been a huge fan of them since debut" the fan smiles as he sits down. "Question for Lisa" Lisa claps. "Will you and   y/n ever do a dance duet. If so what kind of dance" she makes an O shape with her mouth. "Great question, um well I would love to one day even if it's for one of our songs and obviously hip hip styles dancing" she smiles. "I have a question for y/n" wow I seem to be popular lately. "Will you and Jackson get married one day" the little girl is so cute but the question makes my heart stop. The girls look at me with sad eyes as I give a fake answer. "Well I hope so I love him, you're also cute" I wave and blow a kiss to her.
*After fan event*
"Y/n you are really strong to deal with all those questions about you know who" I smile as Rosé as I nod. "I did my best to keep everything fake" she pouts as I look out the window of the car. I just want to go home so I can sleep.