37- Choices

Todays the day, the so called "collaboration" day. I wake up and fall off the bed due to exhaustion. "Yah what was that?!" Jackson looks around as I stand up from the floor startling him. "GABJAGI! (Surprised)" he shouts as I laugh at him. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you my legs just gave out" he looks at me annoyed. "It's too early for this y/nnnn" I laugh as I make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth as I look at myself once I'm done. "Light makeup will do I think" I brush some blush on my cheeks. I put a pink gloss on my lips as I tie my hair in a high ponytail. I run back into the room to see Jackson fell alseep again. I grab a pair of sweats and a crop top and through them on. I throw on my pair of black vans as I am finally ready to head out. "I'm leaving" I whisper in Jackson's eats as he moves. I kiss his cheek as he holds my hands "Be careful like I said" he mumbles as I rest my cheek on his, "I will" I kiss his cheek once more before leaving. Crap I didn't eat! I walk back into the house feeling stupid as I grab a granola bar and a juice pouch from the fridge, yes I am 5 years old at heart let me live. I get in our car and begin driving to pick up the girls, yes I have my license. I make it to their house or my house or our house idk it's Blackpink house! "HURRY!" I shout out the window as I see them walk out the door and smile. "Yah did you lock the door?" Jisoo asks Lisa as Lisa looks at me and back at Jisoo. "Give me a second" she says as she walks back inside. I laugh as Jisoo begins shouting at her, "Lisa pabo! (Lisa you fool)" I laugh as Jennie and Rosé get into the car. Finally Lisa runs back and gets in the car with Jisoo. "Shot gun!" Lisa jumps in the passenger seat as Jisoo roles her eyes. "I don't like to play the whole I'm the oldest card but I would've liked to sit there" Lisa chuckles as I drive to the studios.
*20 minutes and a parked car later*
The girls and I are walking to the studio as I keep fidgeting my fingers nervously. "Relax y/n it's just music making like you wanted" Jennie says sarcastically, I'm this close to pouncing. "Relax" Rosé rubs my back as we walk inside to see our manager talking to Zico. We bow as he bows back at us. "hana dul ses annyeonghaseyo Blackpink (hello we are blackpink)" we bow again as he smiles and bows again. Our manager is literally staring at us weirdly but who cares. "So let's start?" Lisa jumps up as she makes her way or the booth. "Wait actually I wanna discuss lines and what not" Lisa makes her way back as we all make a circle. "Well y/n and Jennie are both vocalist and rappers so they will be used mainly. Rosé and Jisoo with great vocals and Lisa with a powerful rap this should be great. I wanna split the rap parts first so read these" he hands Lisa, Jennie and I a sheet of lyrics. Oh hell no, this is a collaboration, we shouldn't have a song ready. "Excuse me shouldn't we be writing a song, what is this?" He looks at me taken back as Jennie nudges me in the arm. "Well I wrote a song already and I want to use it" he begins walking to the board filled with buttons. "I'm out" I mumble to the girls as the look at me in shock. "This won't be Blackpink if you refuse! He won't accept us" Lisa says as I shake my head. "I didn't sign up to rap something I didn't write" I didn't write this rap, it doesn't fit me or feel right. I'm the only rapper on this team to write their own lyrics. "Well we do it all the time what's one more time?" Jennie says annoyed as I snap. "No honey you do that all the time, I take my time to write my own versus" she's lucky that's all I said. She steps back as she clenches her fists. "Y/n why even are you here? For fame? Popularity? You already snuck a Got7 member in your pocket" Rosé snaps her head in Jennie's direction as Lisa and Jisoo hold my arms. "At least you know I'm more liked than you, and that's because I don't act fake for attention or use my looks to get ahead" she steps towards me as Rosé gets in between us. "Then leave if your so popular!" She shouts as Zico turns to look at us. "Fine!" I walk out of the studio pissed.
*Jennie's POV*
What did I just say? What did I just do? "Why did you do that!?" Jisoo shouts at me as I huff annoyed. "Where did she go?" Zico asks us as we look at him and I try to think of an excuse. "She actually went home thanks to Jennie" these words come out of Lisa's mouth as she looks at me in disgust. "Oh well I can't do this without her, maybe you guys can comeback when you guys are one unit" I nod understanding, this is a Blackpink collab not just 4/5 members. "But if I may speak to Jennie alone" he says as the 3 girls look at me. "We will wait outside, we're gonna go get a coffee across the street" Rosé whispers to me as I nod. They walk out of the studio leaving Zico and I alone. "Yes sunbaenim what can I do for you?" He smirks at me. "Well y/n why is she needed?" I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" He chuckles now. "We all know you are the star, sure she's popular, has looks, and is great at what she does but you should be in the spotlight. How about a collab between just us?" I look at him in shock. "Sure! But y/n is important" I look at him as he leans against the wall. "Is she? Then why'd you do that?" I think. "I..I don't know" he laughs. "Are you jealous? Is that it?" I shake my head. "Why would I be jealous of her?" Crap I am. "Hmm sounds like you are" I look at him. "I'm in for the collab!" He smiles. "Great but I need you to help me with a little something" I look down as he speaks. "Like?" He smiles at me again. "Make Blackpink 4 members" he says.