50-Peaceful Endings

After partying the girls and I decided to reflect on everything coming up.
"We have a comeback in a few weeks, it's almost February" Jennie says
"Also Nct 127 collab that I don't know if Jennie will be in considering you know" Lisa says as Jennie nods in agreement.
"Award shows too" Jisoo adds
"We are going to be extremely busy" Rosé says
"Yah we can do it together we are Blackpink, blinks depend on us. Let's go break more records" I smile as we all place our hands together.
"BLACKPINK" we shout
*1 week later*
After adjusting to our abilities and what not everyone is use to us and asks us for favors sometimes. Me and the girls are working on another comeback, BTS is getting set for a world tour and Got7 is working on a comeback as well.
"Yah let's go watch the sunset" Jackson says to me as I nod.
We run outside with a blanket and place it on the grass looking into the distance.
"This is cute" I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder.
"You know we've been married for almost 4 months now" he says as he kisses my forehead.
"I'm shocked your not sick of me" I joke as he lifts my head and stares at me.
"I never would get sick of you, don't say such things" he places his lips on mine for a sweet gentle kiss and I smile.
"The sunset is beautiful even in 15 degrees" I shiver as he laughs pulling me closer to him.
"Ah it's starting to snow" he looks up as I pout.
"Let's stay a little longer than go inside" he nods as we stay looking at the sun that slowly goes down.
"I cant believe you are stronger than me I go to the gym" he whines as I laugh.
"Sorry I didn't ask for powers" he nods
"It's alright my lady can handle herself, that's hot" I role my eyes as he stands up and looks down at me.
"Bwa (what)?" I look up as he motions for me to stand up.
"I love you and I am excited to see what the future brings for us, maybe a family?" He holds my hands as I smile.
"We need time to do that" I laugh.
"Hey we could start now" I slap his chest through his coat as he laughs.
"Hmm Let's Wait a little we are still hot idols" he nods.
"Just knows I'll be with you through everything even if you have powers and need help with them or stuff like that. That's how much I cherish and love you" I cup his cheeks and kiss him as he grabs my waist pulling me closer.
"Let's go inside now" I whisper as he smirks.
"Ah so you did want to start today?!" I laugh and nod pulling him towards the door.
Your journal:
This is just the beginning of my story with Jackson, being a member of Blackpink and the rest of my friends I have. I'm excited to see what happens in the future and what changes my life will deal with. What will Blackpink do this comeback? How will BTS be on tour? How will Got7 do? All these questions linger on my mind but I obviously cannot answer them. I just have to wait patiently for the future and let time decide. My hopes are for us Blackpink to have an album released and our own world tour. I also want to stay with Jackson for the rest of my life and have a family with him. Going on with Got7 and BTS as my best friends I want to make more memories with them and everyone really. Hopefully make new friends as well.💜