19- Make up or Break up

Silence as we sit next to each other with some distance of course. "Where to start?" I say as he looks at me. "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time, huh. "What are you sorry for?" He looks at me. "For sleeping with Namjoon and..." "y/n, you were drunk you had no idea" I nod. "The girls told you?" He nods as I sigh. "I'm sorry for not responding to your calls and messages" he looks down as I grab his hand slowly. "You didn't know the situation" he looks at me as I see a tear fall from his eye, he.. he's crying. "Don't cry" I say as I wipe the tears away. "I'm such a terrible person. If I listened to you we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with." I rest my head on his shoulder as he sniffles. "What now?" I ask as he looks at me again. "I want you, I need you" I smile at his words. "But I know Namjoon has feelings for you and he won't stop" I shake my head. " Jennie got me drunk which made me lead him on, his feelings I entertained at the time" I think of that night. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend again?" I smile at him. "Yes" he stands up as I join him and we hug each other. He finally kisses me for the first time in weeks as I feel my heart flutter. "I missed this" I say against his lips. He pecks me again, "I missed you" we stay hugging for 3 minutes or so until we hear sobs. "What is that?" I pull away from him and see the girls on the steps. "That was beautiful" Rosé says as she wipes her eyes. "You guys are so nosy" I role my eyes as Jackson and I walk up to them. "Yah, we were minding our own business walking down and saw that" Jennie smiles. She looks at Jackson and makes her way to him. "I'm sorry for the hell I've put you through. I didn't think you were good for her, but you've definitely changed my mind" Jackson smiles down at her. "Thank you Jennie" he hugs her quickly as she makes her way to me. "I'm sorry.." I stop her by giving her a hug. She cries into my neck as I smile. "It's okay Unnie" she pulls away from me as we smile. "Let's celebrate aye?" Lisa shouts as she plays some music. "Waiting for you anpanmannnnn" she shouts as Anpanman by BTS plays. I start dying as we all join in and dance. Jackson pulls me as he whispers, "Is it always like this?" I start laughing. "Yup, welcome to my life" he smiles as he claps along to the song as I join the girls again.
*Namjoon POV*
Do I like y/n? Her and Jackson are together still so I shouldn't but there's something about her. I talk to myself as the boys and I are at practice. "Hyung, whats wrong?" Taehyung walks up to me and stands with his arms crossed. "I cant stop thinking about y/n" he looks at me annoyed. "Move on! She's with Jackson and she's happy, if your here true friend you should be happy with her too and not interfere with her relationship" I think about how grown he sounds. "You're right. I should move on" I nod as he pats my back and walk to Jungkook and Jimin. Should I move on or can I?
*Y/n POV*
We've been watching Blackpink house episodes for the past hour as Jackson enjoys with us. "Thailand was beautiful" I say as we are on the episodes where we went to Thailand. We start laughing as Rosé and I pop up on screen eating like we've never eaten before. "Look at Y/n's cheeks!" Lisa starts giggling. "Hey the food was good" they nod as Jackson chuckles. "The fans were crazy in the beginning and this was before your comeback" we think and all agree. "We visited a few weeks ago and it was an ocean" Jisoo proudly states as we giggle.
*Fast forward to end of night*
"We are going to bed y/n, don't you two have too much fun" Rosé begins staring us down as I give her a thumbs up. The girls disappear up the stairs as Jackson and I are left alone yet again. "I think I've figured something out" Jackson says as he grabs my hands. "What's that?" I suddenly trip on the carpet as he starts dying. "NOT FUNNY" I become annoyed as he squeezes my cheek. "Your clumsiness is cute" he smiles. "Let's go to the upstairs living room" he nods as he follows me upstairs. We sit on the couch and continue our talk. "Okay so now what did you figure out" he nods as he remembers what he was saying. "You are the one" he smiles at me. I blush as he pulls me close and pecks my lips. "If I ask you to move into a house with me, what would you say?" I think at the seriousness of the proposal. "Hmm depends on the mood" I chuckle as he roles his eyes. "I'm kidding, I'd say yes but the girls would miss me too much" I smile as he nods. "What about marriage? Kids?" He looks at me. Why is he suddenly discussing such serious things. "Kids will happen later in life when I'm done with my career or I need a break. Marriage I've never really gave a thought to that" I think as he chuckles at me. "Relax it was just a question" he kisses my cheek. "Shouldn't you get back soon, it's late" I say as he nods. "A few more minutes" we sit in silence as we rest against each other. "I need to do this" he says. He quickly grabs my face and begins to make out with me. We make out for maybe a good 5 minutes until I pull away. "I'm kinda tired" I say as he nods. "Me too, this was as far as I was thinking of going today" he winks as I push his arm. "Pervert" he laughs. "Shhh, they are sleeping" he makes an O shape as I chuckle. He covers my mouth, "shh they are sleeping" I role my eyes. "I hate you" he shakes his head. "It's bad to lie, you love me" I smile and agree as we rest again. Is he the one? Yeah I think he is.