20- America

I wake up in my bed thinking how? I must've knocked out and Jackson must've carried me here. I smile as I suddenly here screaming and running up the stairs, oh god. The girls burst into my room and jump up and down. "WE MADE BILLBOARD!!!" Jennie shouts. "HUH" I say as I put my hands on my face. "LOOK" she shoves her phone in my face as I see we chatted on billboard. "OH MY GOD!" I jump up and join the girls in excitement. "AMERICA!!" Lisa shouts as we all laugh. "I'm gonna call Suga, ask him advice" they nod as I run to grab my phone. Wait, I should brush my teeth. I run quickly to that in the bathroom duh. I rush to grab my phone yet again and click "Suga suga🐌" in my contacts. "Hello?" He answers. "YOONGI I NEED ADVICE" I shout. "Yahhh why are you so loud this early" oops I must've woke him up. "Sorry Oppa but we made billboard!" I hear him stop moving. "Jjinja!!!" He shouts as I put him on speaker. "Yes, any advice?" He clears his throat preparing to speak. "Yes, this means you are becoming popular in America which means America is gong to want you. Calls, interviews, they will want to start promoting you over there. It's stressful but make sure to stay elated. Eat, stay hydrated and get enough sleep" I smile at how he acts so big brotherish. "Thank you, I got the idea" he giggles. "Congrats an enjoy!" "Thank you Oppa, I'll text you if anything" I suddenly hear Jin. "He won't respond and if he does 5 words maximum" Jin starts laughing his iconic laugh as the girls look at me and start dying too. "BYE" I say as I hang up. "Jin's laugh is something else" Rosé is still laughing. "It's like windshield whippers" Lisa starts dying even more. "That's what the fans say!" I laugh more. Jennie's phone suddenly rings. "It's the boss" we all look at each other as she answers. "Hello Pdnim" we all look at her concerned. She puts the call on speaker. "You guys ready for America?"
We make our way to YG head quarters to discuss our future plans. "Hello" we say as we bow to our boss who walks in and sits on a chair across from us. "Sit girls" we sit and I am so nervous, this is the most nervous I have been since we won our first award and the girls made me say the speech. "The plan is to tour, America especially. I just got off the phone with billboard, they want to interview you today" we look at each other in shock. "Okay sir, we will work hard" Jennie smiles. "Jennie 8 years, Y/N 6 years, Lisa and Jisoo 5 while Rosé has 4 years of training. You ladies have been working hard, I wish you nothing but the best" he smiles as we clap. "Y/n's 20th bday is coming up so this is a great surprise for you" he smiles at me as I bow my head. "Thank you" I smile.
*Interview Time*
"Hello billboard we are Blackpink" Jennie says while looking at the camera. "If you had to take an outfit from your new MV home, which one would you take?" We think quickly. Jennie and Rosé give answers as they turn to me. "Hmm I would take the green glittery outfit, I like glitter" "Ahh anyone can see you, you can blend in the forest" Rosé says as we chuckle. "How bout you" Jennie says to Lisa as she looks uncomfortable. "The sparkly, are the sparkly.." "The spanks?" Rosé asks. "Yeah those" she answers. "You can have a disco night" Rosé says. "Yeah have a disco night in my room" we chuckle as jisoo answers in Korean, She would take Jennie's moon outfit. I liked that one too but as Jisoo I thought it was a one piece. It's actually two which was cool. "What song would you be from your new mini album?" "Can I say my answer first?" I ask as the girls nod. "I would be Ddu-du-ddu-du" they all oh as I chuckle. "The song is my favs and I love the dancing to it. The outfits and overall production for that song is great. It's like saying you think I'm this but I'm really not if you want to see who I am test me" I smile as Jennie agrees. "That's my favorite song too. It's always been my favorite since we were recording it and I guess being back rapping is cool." We chuckle. "Y/n's rap was the best" Rosé says as I start laughing. Lisa says "Forever Young". She answers in Korean though which makes me confused. Jisoo says she would be "Really" while Rosé says "See You Later".
*After interview*
"Lisa Unnie" I run to her as we walk back to the car. "Are you not confident in speaking English on camera?" She nods. "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake plus I spoke korean to make Jisoo comfortable too" I shake my head at her. "Your english is great, have more confidence." She smiles at me as my phone rings, Jackson! "Yess" I say as he laughs. "Congrats on billboard babe" I smile as Lisa smiles too. "Thanks we actually just did an interview for them" he spits out a drink? "ALREADY!" He asks. "Yeah?" Silence. "They just want you guys bad over there" I laugh as Lisa nods. "I mean I guess so, we were just told about this today" he chuckles. "Good luck with everything, I'll see you soon" he makes a kissy noise through the phone as Lisa makes an eww face. "Bye" I chuckle as I hang up. "Y'all are cute but so cute it's gross sometimes" I laugh as I actually agree. "What can I say" she smiles. "You guys will be married watch, I can see into the future" I laugh at her. "I don't know, who knows" I think about the future. Will I marry Jackson? Will we last? I hope so.