9-Comeback Day

After what happened Jackson pretty much begged for me to shower with him so that happened, but just a shower nothing else I promise. As I walked Jackson out he turned and looked down at me smiling, he wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck and pull him down. "That was amazing" he whispers in my ear as he kisses the side of my neck. I smile as I put my hands on his cheeks and bring him up to my lips and kiss him. "Cute" I play with his cheeks as he acts cute causing me to chuckle. "I'll call you" he taps my butt. "Okay" I smile. He walks out as I close the door and slide down it, wow what a day.
*Girls arrive*
"Yah, y/n how was your interview?" Jennie comes up to me. I look at her confused as I see Rosé begins her mouthing to go along. "Ahh good actually, very stressful but I'm fine" I give a thumbs up as she nods and walks up to her room. I begin walking towards the kitchen when I feel a hand yank me back my shorts. "HOW WAS IT" Lisa and Rosé pull me onto the pink sofa next to a window. "You guys have no idea, it was magical. He was so gentle and sweet and hot at the same time" they fangirl as I smile. "I think your in loveeee" Lisa pokes my sides. "I mean I think I am too, I've liked him for...." "YEARS" the 2 girls say in unison, I nod in agreement. "I'm exhausted, I should get to bed" I stand up as suddenly my legs go limp. "OH" they run up to me and grab me. "This is the after effect of your 1st time y/n" Rosé helps me upstairs causing me to laugh.
*Next Day/ COMEBACK DAY*
Today is the day, our music video and mini album is finally going to be released. I'm so nervous it's insane. I get up and run downstairs to see the girls smiling. "Today is the day" they jump up and clap. "We've done great, I know it's been legit a year but let's celebrate and wait till 6" Jennie turns the coffee machine on as the rest of us clap. The bell suddenly rings. "Package for... Blackpink" I nod, "That is us" I grab the package and sign for it. The delivery man waves and leaves. "Who's it from?" Jisoo walks up to me and stands looking at me opening the card. "Congrats on the comeback can't wait to see the MV later and listen to your album. I know you ladies have been patient and have been through a lot but I love you truly and wish many more comebacks in the future. Sincerely YG aka your boss" I read it out loud as the girls smile, "AWW" they run up to the basket. "It's edible arrangements ayeee" I laugh as we quickly open it and begin eating.
*5:45 PM*
"15 MINUTES GUYS" Lisa runs up to me and begins jumping. "I'm nervous y/n, like this is the most nervous I've been for a comeback" I nod in agreement. "Hey we have a right to be, we haven't had or performed new sings for a year but we should be fine, BLINKS will love it" I pat her back as we head downstairs. I see Jisoo set up her laptop which is where we will be watching our MV for the first time like the fans and afterwards tweeting and instagramming obviously. "Ladies it's time" Jennie carries the cookies she made to the table and I grab some juice while the girls have champagne or whatever that is. "OMG THERE IT IS" Rosé points to the screen where our MV is. Jisoo clicks it as we sit staring straight at the screen.. an add. "DAMMIT" I shout at the screen. The girls laugh as finally the MV plays. "BLACKPINK" we shout along with the song. "OOO Jennie look at you" I clap. I begin dancing to Lisa's rap part, and we all sing along to Rosé's and Jisoo's parts.We all move on to the chorus "HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU.... AH YEAH AH YEAH" we sing as we begin laughing at each other. "WAIT Y/N'S RAP PART IS COMING" (You take Jennie's rap part for this). I had to rap really fast for this, I haven't had such a powerful rap in a while. "OOOOO" they shout as I pop up on the screen. I watch myself pleased as I actually look good and did a great job. "THAT WAS LIT" Lisa comes and high fives me. Time skip to the dance break. "Look at us go" Jisoo claps along with the beat. Once the MV ends we all clap. "Wow daebak" Rosé says as she stands up and suddenly begins to cry. "nooo DONT cry" we all stand up and get into a group hug. "Thank you so much, we worked so hard for this and it wouldn't be possible without you guys" Rosé mumbles. We smile as I pat her back and think of our trainee days, it has been a journey. From the group going from 7 members to 5, from our hair color changes to our concept change. "I'm gonna need help now" I turn to them. "WAE?" I laugh. "Relax, I just need help with dying my hair. I brought the purple and bleach for it upstairs." Lisa jumps up, "I'll help" she claps. Let's get this purple in and running.