Chapter 15 | Last First Kiss

Love can happen at any moment. Some don't wait for it to happen, while others just wait till it hits them. It's something you can't really plan. Either way, love is one of the most magical things one can experience. It gives you happiness, adrenaline, and desire. The need to explore with your significant other. Learning more and more about that person and still falling for them every day. Love is amazing and Hailey way quickly finding that out.

Hailey giggled as she twirled in Zac's hold. She felt herself becoming lighter and happier than she's ever been. She didn't have to deal with Jordan anymore and she was in the arms of the boy she liked. Nothing could ruin the way she was feeling.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you look in this dress?" Zac asked with a grin. The moment Zac got Hailey to himself, he was over the moon. Everyone could finally know that she was his and only his. The desire to kiss her only intensified with the way she bit the bottom lip to keep herself from grinning. It was damn mesmerizing.

"No." Hailey giggled. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his gripped her hips. When Jordan did that, she felt uncomfortable. Under Zac's hold, she felt sparks from his touch, winding up the butterflies in her stomach.

"Well then Foster, you are breathtaking! You are hands down the most gorgeous girl in this entire room, if not the world." Zac said it casually. Hailey couldn't stop the heat that was creeping onto her face. Zac knew how to make her blush and she was sure that he enjoyed every second of it.

They continued to sway, staring into each other's eyes. The slow song that had been playing change to an upbeat one. Even during the junping from their surroundings classmates, they stayed in each other's arms. They talked about everything and anything.

Hailey couldn't get enough of this boy. She was addicted. He was like a drug. No rehab can fix it. He was perfect, even with his flaws. She was noticing that she may be falling for him. She only hoped he'd be there to catch her.

"Zac! I have been looking everywhere for you." Zac heard her annoying voice purr. He groaned. He slightly pushed Hailey back who was resting her head on his chest.

"Sasha, I fucking told you that I wasn't coming to the dance with you. How many times do I have to tell you that we are done? I don't want you anymore." Zac told Sasha. Her blue eyes began to well with tears. Zac felt bad about his outburst, but she needed to get it through that thick skull of hers. They were never, ever getting back together.

"But Zac!" Sasha screamed. Everyone nearby was now watching them like a hawk. Hailey didn't like it. Zac and her were in such a great mood. Sasha Nelson just had to ruin it.

"Sasha, just go." Zac said. He narrowed his eyes, testing her. She looked at Hailey and began to glare.

"This is all your fault bitch!" Sasha shouted. Zac let out an exasperated sigh. He was done with her and her drama, too.

"Sasha, just go before you make an even bigger fool of yourself." Zac said. He looked around and saw that they indeed had drawn a crowd. Some even had their phones out. He was sure Sasha would be publicly humiliated all over social media.

"This isn't over." She huffed. She took a turn and walked off. Sac wasn't even sure what he was attracted to when it came to her. It must have been purely his yanno doing most of the thinking. Because now that he had Hailey, no one would ever he able to compare to her. She was damn right beautiful, inside and out.