Other Stories & A/N

Hey y'all! This book is finished! Like how the heck did I finish an entire book in two months (if I didn't procrastinate the epilogue)! Like this is crazy! Thank you all for reading. You have no idea how much you guys mean to me.
I am currently in my dorm, meaning that school started. My schedule this semester is jam packed and i'm already stressed to the max and it's only week 3. Now imagine when real exams begin. I'll be doomed.
Anyway, I have a new story that I want to publish in the future, but I am not sure when, since I do not have time to actually update. Let me know what y'all think based on the summary below.
It's called Life with Colton.

Synopsis:

Colton Ashwood was expecting big things from university life, but he wasn't expecting to meet the beautiful, shy girl with a tongue full of sass, Faith Baxter.
Faith was more than excited to start a new life, one away from all the drama of high school. Being in a new city, hundreds of miles away from home, was just what she needed. With her best friend Alyson on her side, she'd finally be able to relax and enjoy life.
So what happens when Faith meets Colton? She learns to live Life with Colton.
-
If you haven't already, make sure to check out Send It to My Phone and it's sequel: Defend Me !!!!!
I promise you they will not disappoint!
I also have my In Disguise Series ; it's a total of 4 books with a story line I have never read before. (Totally not being biased or anything.)
And, if you really want to, check out my Austin Mahone Fanfic: Surrounded by You ; (I wrote it Freshmen year of HS, so it's kinda bad, but if you wanna read it, go right ahead).
Again, thank you all for taking the time and reading my stories. You guys are truly my inspiration.
xoxo,
Liv814