Chapter 1: The Dream

It starts the same as it does every other night...

Me running.

Through the darken woods, heavily breathing, mind racing.

I never got this far, or have I?  I turn around to see dark honey green eyes pearing down apon me.

And then nothing... pitch black. The terrifying pitch black of nothing. All I feel is terror pinching to take over me.

Then out of the corner of my eye.. I see those eyes again.
But the feeling is different. No fear. No anger. The feeling was lust, desire, need.. I felt wanted.

Nico POV

I woke up sweating, unable to catch my breath. I have this same reoccurring dream since I was sixteen, that was 5 years ago. It never lasts long but it happens every night on my birthday. This dream has to mean something, right?.

Finally I force myself to crawl out of the bed and to start my glorius weekend surprise let my "bestfriend" tell it.

*ring
*ring

"Hello"?
All of a sudden I hear Delia hollering "Happy Bithdsay Love"!
"Thanks Boo. Are you almost ready for me to pick you up?" I ask.
"Yes Doll, wear that new bikini that I bught you last year, and I will not take no for an answer.... Bye"! Delia hangs up beofre I could even respond.

I have never been one to be comfortable with my body, even though I have had three million compliments from Delia and her so much delicious brother Jace.

My body is very curvy. I stand at just 5'2 voluptuous D cup breast, a little pudge stomach, very plump hips and butt. Jace tells me that I'm stacked... whatever that is sopose to mean, but outside of my little circle I have never heard any one else say anythig nice. I was always called "Fatty", "Ugly", "Cover up whale". When I wore anything reveling my legs or arms.

I have tried to overcome that and move on, so I just stay quiet any don't really interact with other people besides Delia and Jace. There all I have anyways since my parents died two years ago in a car crash. I've moved on from that and my friends have helped.

《《《》》》》

I pull out the bathing suit that Delia had bought and the thin bikini was very beauitful. Completely white with an hawaiian design theme on the bikini set. "Ugh, I am not wearing this, who does she think I am a model?". I huffed again and rolled my eyes. Delia has always been considered beauitful.  All through school and now, I have actually seen guys droll over her literally. Delia had that creamy brown skin, very curvy but slimmer than me, beauitful long braides an a smile that could put the sun to shame. So insinuating that I need to ear this has my nerves doing circus jumps through fire consumed hoops.

Finally after hearing Delia's truck pull up. I decided its best to just put the damn bikini on and let her see what a mess I look and she will let me change. "Yep, that will show her ass". I slipped the bikini on, walked to the mirror to see how it looked, and ran my fingers through my long wavy brown locks and just starred at myself. "OMG. I can't do this. I-I-i just can't"!.

As soon as I had made up my mind in bust Jace through my bedroom door. I tried to hurry and cover myself, but the look on his face had me glued in my spot. "Wow, Nico.... baby girl you look so beauitful" Jace said with a smile, letting his eyes wonder over my body then he licked his lips and found my eyes again. I don't know if it was just me or if Jace really wanted to eat me up the way he was looking at me. I have never seen him smile or look at me in that kind of way before. So maybe the bikini wasn't such a bad idea after all.................