Chapter 9: The Wolf

Nico POV

I am definitely crazy! I could see the blank expression on Jaces face trying to read me and see how I was taking this news. Well I'm losing it Jace! I can't even speak or nod. I'm just utterly blank!

"Nico, baby girl. I need you to say something. Ok?. You've got to say something !"

I couldn't. What in the fuck was I going to say. Oh 'Hey Wolfe, come nibble on momma' I'm officially a physco! My mom always said that I would eventually need the "Luni-Bin".
"Jace I just can't really see how this is true, how can you turn in to a wolf? And how could I have never seen it?"
He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes "Nico, baby you've seen us, I dont think you paid attention but we've been there" and he smiled. I didn't know if I wanted to slap his face or kiss his lips because yep.. since I'm crazy why the hell not!

"Jace, I dont know. What will happen to me, to us"? I tearfully asked. Now I was just scared and I really didn't understand why something like this that is clearly important they kept from me. My phone started to ring and I just looked at it 'Delia Calling' I didn't want to talk to her I didn't want to talk to Jace anymore. I was getting a headache and I just wanted everything to stop. I was full blown crying now and I couldn't stop my sunk back into the couch and just let the tears fall. I felt arms grab me an place my body against his body and I instantly relaxed. Besides all the weird shit going on with Jace, I still loved him and I knew he would never mean to hurt me so I relaxed my head on his shoulder an breather deep. His strong hands moved up and down my back and his lips pushed repeatedly up and across my forehead. I was calming down and feeling comfort, but in a strange way I felt like it was wrong to let him hold me this way when someone else should be doing it.

*Mature Content Ahead*

I felt hot, like sexual heat between my legs. I was always attracted to Jace and I knew now he secretly was attracted to me. I dont know why I was feeling the way I did but I wanted Jace at that moment. Maybe to make myself feel better or make myself believe that this was a way to get back to my normal life.
I lend into him and kissed him softly, I raised back and slide my hips on him fully so even between our jeans he could feel my pussy an I could fill the bulge of his cock rising. "Humm. Nico, as bad as I would want to fuck you I can't! You would regret it and it will piss him off". He smiled. I didn't care about anything at this moment. I wanted him, even if this would be my only chance. "Jace" I moaned and wiggled sexually on his lap, then bit my lip. "This world or whatever you just dragged me in to, is going to change everything for me and whatever guy your talking about I dont know him, I know you Jace and I want you right now". I kissed him again and raised back up and took off my shirt, I didn't have a bra on and he looked pleased as his hand traced over my right breast. I leaned in to his soft touch and I could feel his bulge beg to be let loose. I put my hand under his shirt and lifted it off his body. I need to fill him an see our skins connect.

"Nico, you are so fucking beautiful I want to fuck you senseless,  and fill my dick in that tight pussy, but I can't fuck you...... but I have something else in mind". He licked his lips and picked my up an took off towards my room. When we made it inside the door he tossed my to the bed. "I want you naked Nico, dont leave nothing on, not even your hair tie". I was so fucking turned on I could only nod an started undressing, this man in front of me was sexy as fuck an giving orders like a pro. He stood there with just his jeans on an unbutton I could see he was hard as a rock an I just wanted to touch it but I stayed clued to my silk sheets waiting and getting more wetter by the second.

"Nico, these are the rules sexy, I'm going to please you but I can't fuck you, and you can't touch me, no where Nico. Do you understand"?

I paused. Well what in the fuck was we going to do if I couldn't touch him.

I shook my head. "Yes, Wolf I agree"
He growled.. guess that means a yes he approves.

He approached me like prey and laid down on top of me pushing his bulge into my soaked pussy. I couldn't help the moan I let out. He raised up and started laying kisses to my neck an taking deep breaths on my right shoulder.

He laid a kiss to my collar bone and licked right below it. I wanted to touch him, but I didn't want him to stop. I took my hands and grabbed the rail on the headboard an held on to it like I would fall from earth if I let go.

"Nico, your so fucking beautiful,  and smell so sweet. I'm going to make you dream of this for the rest of your life". I moaned. This man was making me weak.

I watched as he trailed kisses to my left breast and took my nipple into his mouth, I moaned and arched my back trying to push my breast closer to him, he took his other hand and and grabbed my right breast an gave a gentle squeeze.  "Jace!" I moaned. This was so new for me, I was losing control before I knew it he was trailing kisses down my stomach and kissing each thight with precision. I gasped. "Jace, Jace. What are you doing?"

He growled and licked my right thigh. Goosebumps spread over my entire body. This boy was going to make me lose my sanity.

"Baby girl I'm about to devour you"
As soon as he finished that statement I felt his tongue swipe my wet sex with one long lick. I bucked an arched my back off the bed. "Oh Wolf" is all I could let leave my mouth before I felt his slick tongue glided over and over my clit bringing me closer and closer to heavenly orgasim.

I thought it could get any better before I felt two fingers slide in and tight wet hole. I clenched. He knew I was a virgin I have never let anyone get this close to me, I felt relief and love fill me. Jace was making me fill so beautiful and he didn't even know.

He pushed his fingers in and out of my tight hole has he continued the sucking and licking of my clit. I felt amazing, he took his other hand and ran it up my stomach until he got my left breast and began to pinch and twisted my nipple softly. Right then at that moment I lost it. I clenched my pussy for the last time and felt my insides explode. He continued to nibble untill I couldn't take the sensation no more and snapped my legs shut with his head still right at my pussy.

He giggled "Nico, baby, baby you gotta let go of my head".

I loosened my legs and he climbed on top of me, I was breathing heavy and a smile formed on my face. He kissed my lips and I could taste the sweetness of my juice. He smiled and I seen his eyes flash to a almost black abyss.  "Jace, thank you I... I... I dont know what else to say".

He smiled and leaned in and gave me a kiss, and for some reason I knew I knew deep down that would be the last one I would ever get from him.