Chapter 7: Again

Nico POV

Mature Scene (18+)

I was exhausted, it took an entire hour to make it home after Lindsay's million stops. All I wanted was my bed, my sweet silk sheets caressing my body. I peeled the dress off an shook off my heels, I didn't even care to find PJs to put on. I just climbed in my bed completely nude an not giving a damn. I laid there replaying my entire so called fabs birthday weekend and so far Friday sucked an Saturday fell right along with it. "Let's hope for Sunday" I huffed out an snuggled in to the sheets.

I'm in the forest, skin wet from running. It's pitch black, I can't see anything. I hear a limb snap and my head pops to sight where the sound comes from. There are those eyes, the eyes that hold me still and brings my body to hum. I turn to run.
Faster.
Faster I run. Panting an sweating. I hear a stream I rush to it and jump in hoping the water would cool muscles and hide me from those eyes.
But they find me
And the face that holds them and the body that carries them.
He was gorgeous, beautiful, this man was God's Gift to women and he was staring at me, he wanted, desired me.
I was breathless as I watched this man enter the water an swiftly close the distance between our bodies.lp
Biting his lip, he pulled my body flush with his. His eyes stayed clued to mine. His hands rubbed down my back untill they meet my round ass, he gave a firm squeeze an a light smack. My body was humming for his touch. My mound was gushing an slick as I clenched my thighs closer together.
I don't know what kind of man this was, but I wanted a taste. He must could have smelt my arousal because he sniffed an growled and all that did was turn me on more.
"Nico, you are mine. I do not like when you run from me. And I definitely do not like other men touching you." His velvety voice was so soothing to me.
His hands continued to wonder and gently grazing back an forth on my pussy. I started to wiggle against his crib needing more friction from his hands. He growls and grabs hold of my waist and presses his nose to my neck an breaths deep "Nico, not yet my only. I want you to wait for this moment."

(-)

I jolt up from bed. Breathing heavy an looking around in panic. "What in the fuck"?. I breath out, grabbing my hair an pushing it back from my face. Was that a dream? I look down to see my body drenched in sweat an thighs glistening from my smooth sweet arousal. This is going to be one hell of a birthday year.