Chapter 26: Our..... Ending.

This chapter will have some sexual context, ☺

NICO POV

I couldn't believe how happy I felt at this moment. My mate, he chose our life together and not this petty feud with Cyn and her coven. I was so amazed with this man of mine all the stress of being with Angel and running from Lucien had evaporated from my body and I relaxed into my mate. Then, that's when I felt him poking into my thigh, I looked down to see my pussy naked and sitting right on top of my mates lap.. damnit Cyn you could have warned me that you left clothing off of a specific area. I looked up to see my mate losing control the longer I sat here I began trying to wiggle out of his grasp but all that did was make him growl and dig his fingers into my thighs. "Oh no Nico, don't even think about it.. I haven't seen you for a year and I do believe I owe you a sweet reunion "! Instantly I was dripping wet and could see the spot I was making on his pants..

Before I could say or even move again Lucien had wrapped his arms around my body and sunk his teeth into my shoulder. I moaned out, this time it didnt hurt when he sunk his fangs into my flesh. All I could feel was love and a sexual sensation. Lucien pulled back and licked my shoulder clean then sealed it with a gentle kiss as he released my body from the hold it had on it he yanked the dress completely from my body. I sat upon him naked and completely bare for my mate.

Our mouths came to each other with fierce kisses. This was our reunion, our ending to a year of pure hell.
Lucien kissed my neck and licked and sucked untill I knew it would be covered with bruises. I was thrown on the couch and Lucien stood up and in a blink of an eye he was naked and back on top of be and had made his self comfortable between my thighs. I could feel the heat between our bodies and I knew this would be us sealing our lives back together and being one. I moaned out as Lucien took his cock and began gliding it up and down my soaking wet pussy, and slowly pushing at my hole and then pulling back out. This man was sex appeal and his cock was about to drive me insane. "Please... Lucien... Please, I need you" I moaned out and hoping he could understand my need to feel him balls deep inside my pussy.... Lucien growled and pushed in deep. I could feel the fire from Lucien stretching my pussy to fit him and his needs, he leaned down and kissed me so softly and began to pump hard in and out of me. It didnt take long before I was coming undone under this man, screaming, scratching and begging him to pound harder. Then we came together, sweat dripping from our bodies and breathing as if we both just finished a marathon. Our love was fulfilled at that moment. I felt as if I were truly his and he was truly mine.

Lucien stood up and walked away to the bathroom and brought back a rag to clean me up, he disappeared again but return with me some clothes. As I started to get dressed I realized that Cyn or anyone else hasn't been back. I looked back to Lucien who was already dressed with a look across his face that I couldn't understand.... he looked evil, sadistic almost like something had switched inside and something else had took over when I looked in his eyes I noticed that Cyn was standing across from me and when I looked to her direction I wished right then that I was never born.

 he looked evil, sadistic almost like something had switched inside and something else had took over when I looked in his eyes I noticed that Cyn was standing across from me and when I looked to her direction I wished right then that I was never born

Cyn had changed, she was no longer smiling and she had her cloaked pulled down to hide her beautiful face. I didn't understand, Lucien chose me. Didn't he? Then Cyn spoke to be so calmly like I was a lost child who needed help.

"Nico, your mate has chosen differently then he has led you to believe my sweet, haven't you Lucien"?. I snapped my head back to see my mate standing there with his fist clenched to his side and baring his fangs to the witch. My heart sunk to my ass. How could he use me like this, and lie all over again. I screamed at him "Why Lucien? Why? Why couldn't you fucking ever choose me? Is our love not enough for you?!" Lucien didnt answer he just stared at Cyn. Then I heard Cyn soft voice again "Sweet girl, it's not all his fault he can't see your love for him through all of the hate he bares for our kind, the truth of his curse is why he will never have a mate. The curse that was planted on him hundreds of years ago was that he would live a life of sorrow, pain, and will never know the love of a mate that he would never have one, and this is why. He was brought into the world from hate and he lived and grown up on nothing but hate and now that is what he will carry untill he dies..... only hate!" I could feel my life slipping away from me. Why would anyone want to leave like that, what had happened to him in just seconds of being with me to seeing her. I began to cry and the room went black and then again all I heard was Cyns voice again but this time it was gentle like it was before, like she really didn't want to scare or harm me.

"Nico, he will not let me leave this house with my life and just like I promised I will take your life as well, but there is a catch my love. I am only going to take your life from him and it will be painful, I am going to strip every part of you from him and vice versa. So when I meant I would take your life, I will take all of this away. You won't remember anything at all, and these wolves that have intertwined into your life will be no more"!.

I felt broken. Everything and everyone I loved would be taken from me because of him.. All of the lies and hurt that he started would finally end here and now. Lucien had ruined my life from the time he entered it. I would never get to see Jace, Delia, Marc, or Angel ever again and I was broken. What life could I have without them, where would I go or do.
Cyn spoke again.

"It will begin love, he is ready for war and so Am I, but I have a remaining question for you Nico. My seer from my coven has had a vision, a quite beautiful one as of fact. Would you like to keep the little soul that is beginning to take hold in your body?"

I gasped, "what?".. Cyn, I don't understand. "Are.. are you saying that I am pregnant"?.... My mind was trying to comprehend what the witch had just said... how could I be pregnant so fast and could it be Angels?.

The witch spoke again

"What is your answer Nico? And I will not say who fathered the new little soul because it will not help you after tonight, because neither of them will be apart of your life... make the decision now!". I felt her command through every inch of my being.

I stood tall in the darkness and put my hand on my stomach and breathed..

"Yes. I'll keep the little soul".
And then the room went silent.
That's when the pain began.

The End