Chapter 16: The Mountains

Nico POV

This place still looked the same way that I remembered it. So beauitful how it seemed to sit upon the lake, and the beautiful water flow over the giant rocks. I loved this place, I always had. I use to scream with happiness when my mom would tell me that The Douglas's asked if I could tag along for the summer. This was the place that I fell in love with the mountains and when I first realized I wanted Jace, but that's ruined. This was also the first place where the dream started, me running in the dark feeling like prey and plucked up by my predator's eyes. "Nope, stop it now, don't do this to yourself" I huffed as I was unloading the truck.

Bags in my hand I walked in an was stunned, so beauitful. The place was definitely the same. Jace or Delia hadn't changed a thing, I loved that. I walked towards the room I usual stayed in and paused when I heard whispering at the door.

"What do you think your doing? Jace, your really testing my fucking patients.... aren't you?!!.

I knew that voice, it was his voice. A voice I hadn't heard in a month. His voice could me crumble an furious at the same time. I gripped the handle of my bags an moved away from the door and went up to the second floor an went into the guest room that was ever used, even when we were younger. I closed and locked the door and sunk to the floor. Why did my life have to be so hard. I couldn't keep the tears from pouring down my face.

I wasn't leaving this room tonight.

I texted Delia that I was tired and was going to bathe an rest for the rest of the day and would be down for breakfast in the morning and to please not let anyone bother me. I got the okey dokey text back from her. I couldn't fucking believe that, that Jace did this knowing he would be here and put him in my old room. How could he do that shit. I was so mad. I picked up my phone and sent Jace a text.

Damn you. You fucker. And you gave him MY ROOM. You did all of this. Don't ever speak to me again!

Yep. I was pissed off. What was the purpose of this. Did Jace just want to hurt me back?. Because I gave myself to Lucien? Questions were clogging up my mind quicker then i could answer myself. I pinched my arm and sighed. "Babygirl, relax, and enjoy this vacay and fuck every last one of them". I leaned further in the water, me getting that off my chest relaxed me more then I thought it would.

Mature scene

I reached for my glass of wine and took a big gulp. I knew he could feel me. My mark was tingling since I heard his voice. I slide my hand down my left side of my neck and arm and felt my mark tingle and my pussy pulsing. My body wanted him so badly, I knew it would. My body was begging him through my mark to come and fuck me I wanted him, but I wasn't going to let him have me, not tonight anyways. I rubbed and slightly pinched my nipples. Groaning and moaning feeling my pussy pulse and my beautiful mark tingle... damn, I felt so good I couldn't help imagining him sucking my mark and licking at my collar bone. I pushed my fingers in and out of my wet and warm pussy. Pushing my self closer and closer to my climax. I imagined him stroking his finger across my chest, stomach untill he found my wet surprise and then I climaxed hard and fast. Panting I sunk further into the water and giggled. That's what I need was a glass of wine, bubbles, and a nut.
*End of scene*

The next morning came and I felt so relaxed and refreshed. I wasn't going to let the bullshit that Jace is trying to pull with Lucien being here. I grabbed my skin tight dark denim jeans, my forest green low cut sweater and pulled my hair up in to a messy ponytail. I was on a mission today that could either bite me in the ass or have me feeling like that bitch.

I walked down the stairs and followed the humming, it was Delia in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I eased in and hugged her and headed around to the table when I stopped dead in my tracks. There he was, sitting there hands griped into fist and staring directly at Jace. I wasn't confused, he was pissed that I was here and that made my heart drop and a frown plumped on my face. Lucien had to feel it because his eyes immediately found mind and his grip loosened. Why did I have to be here?!. I shook it off and spoke "Hey Jace, and his friend" and went to grab a sit at the end of the table. I wanted a full view of both of their faces. I wanted to laugh so hard, Luciens face was priceless he had one eye brow raised an a smirked laid on his lips. I knew he knew just the game I wanted to play and when he locked eyes with me I knew this was about to get dangerous.

I heard other voices approaching us and I really didnt quite understand why. Wasn't it just us four here?. Or was this about to be a total nightmare.
Two males and two females enter behind Delia, she immediately found my eyes and buckled them almost out of her sockets and head motioned me to follow her.

When we reached the hall she immediately grabbed me and pulled me to her chest. "I swear Nico, I don't know what the fuck Jace is doing. But I'm going to kick his ass". I just stood still, I didnt know if I could believe her or not.

"Delia, who are those other people?. And why is Lucien even here?". Delia shook her head and paused. "Omgah Nico. I know what Jace is doing. He wants to Make Alpha Lucien jealous". I looked at her, with this weird shut the fuck up face and shook my head no. "Nico, he invite a guy for you also, he said it was just to relax and leave no one a '3rd wheel'."

"Delia, I don't give a fuck about this sick joke. But whatever I'm here to relax and Delia you better find out what's really going on here!"

I was beyond pissed, something was going on and I couldn't wait to find out.

And if this is the game they wanted to play... then let's play bitches.