Chapter 25: The Wolfs Heart

NICO POV

I woke up to be in the same room dressed in a beautiful black lace dress that fit my frame with love and my hair curled in soft curls that framed my face and no makeup.

I knew it would either be a dress Lucien would rip from my skin in a heated passion or the one he would bury me in after he soaked it with salty tears. How will I be able to change his mind and mend his heart to let this feud go, he was more then likely in a full blown rage and I don't exactly know how I would even begin.  I was more then nervous, here I stood in this beautiful dress and all I could do was pace the floor when would she send him to me.

LUCIEN POV

Anger coursed through me and my skin prickle like needles were being jammed into my skin. I wanted blood, I could taste it on my tongue, I deserved it. I had been through hell this last year, trying to find Nico, the lose of the baby, and finding the truth about those fucking witches, and then the pain of feeling Nico give herself to another man. I was ready to tear into someone's flesh with my teeth. The ride to my mates house was beginning to be painful I could feel emotions go through her so quickly, what was happening at that house. I told Jace to step on it I was tired of wasting so much time.

All of a sudden everything around me turned black, I couldn't see or touch anything at that point I knew who had the strength to make this happen.. Cyn that wicked witch would definitely be the one to feel my wrath the most.

She whispered to me, sweet words I knew no matter how angry I was her voice was always so sweet like it came from the most loving person and not the cruel witch. I couldn't make out what she was saying because my anger would not let my ears hear the words the witch spoke and then an image of Nico in a black dress laying on the couch made my heart stop beating. Was I to late? Had I let this become my mates fate?.

Finally, the road and house came into my view but I wasn't in a car and Jace was no where to be found. The witch had did this no doubt. I pushed through the door, and there she was so beautiful I could feel the tears slowly leave my eyes, standing there in that black dress that moulded to her curvy shape. Nico was beautiful and when she turned to see me her eyes lit up like flames. "Mate, I've finally found you!".

NICO POV

I heard the door smash open and turned to see him, it was as if as soon as I eyes meet I was completely back in love with Lucien. The suit he had on was tailored to perfection for his masculine body, his face cleanly shaven but his eyes held the sorrow I could see the tears fall from his eyes. "Lucien".. I took off into his arms. Our bodies melted into the other and Lucien placed soft kisses all over my face and hair. I missed him, I truly did but as happy as I wanted to be there was still the task at hand. I had to make this alpha change his hearts feelings for the witch and her coven. I step back from Lucien and he growled his disapproval... I walked over to the couch and took a seat. " Lucien, come please we really must talk mate"!. The alpha fixed his suit jacket and walked to me and grabbed me up and placed me upon his lap, separation would be to much for him right now and I understood that so I leaned in and snuggled into his chest, hopefully the witch would understand that I just needed a moment.