Chapter 11: Trouble

Nico POV

I opened my eyes and I was right back where I started... in my bed.

This handsome creature had just slung be back in to my room an left! The nerves of that jerk. Who in the fuck was he anyways? And why was Jace calling him Alpha? I tried to get up and leave and I heard the growl and decided it was best to just stay put, because that wasn't the usual growl of lust I heard. It was pure evil and I dont think I was going to be getting my kitty licked if I moved.

I heard their voices and then the front opened an got up from the bed only to swing my bedroom door open to find those eyes right on me. How did those eyes hold me like that and make my breath catch.

"Hello my sweet Only, didn't we discuss the issues of another man touching you?".. "Humm?"

I was shocked. Now I remembered those eyes, that voice, that promise. I couldn't believe it.. it was all true, every single thing that had happen was true and real. What the fuck!

I slowly started to inch back and he meet me with every step.
"Now my sweet mate, what will I do with you, your not minding me!"
I gulped, his voice was laced with anger and lust I was scared and turned on at the same time.
" I... I... I'm sorry, I dont know what you mean.. si... sir"

He smiled. "I like the sound of that sweet mate, maybe I will let you call me 'sir' later. But we have some things to talk about... and your going to need to shower first I can't keep my anger under control for much longer if you keep smelling like that fucking wolf!" I didn't argue I ran straight in to the bathroom and showered making sure I took extra long so I could calm my racing nerves. As I step out of the shower "I'm going to need some shots after all this" I slipped in to my sheet red robe an opened the door, I stuck my head out the door and noticed the room was empty so I tiptoed in to the living room "Thank God" I slowly walked to the kitchen and grabbed the Hennessy bottle, twisted off the cap and grabbed a glass. I need to calm my nerves before I completely lose it today. As soon as I took the shot I heard his low growl. When I looked up there he was standing in the door way of my bedroom door watching me. Where did he even come from, he was no where in sight when I looked out. His emerald eyes soaked in my body from head to toe and smirked at me.
"Who the fuck are you? Now I'm tired of playing games, I'm damn near naked and irritated as hell." I poured another shot and downed it there was no reason to be sober in this fucking circus frenzy. He stalked over to me grabbed the bottle and another glass an downed a shot.
"My name is Lucien and I am the alpha of Destiny Moon & Red River packs. I am your mate". He turned to look at me, his eyes lingering on my breast and now (my soaking from arousal pussy). I fumbled with the glass and poured another shot, this shit was just getting better and better.
" I'm Nico, and I dont know what a mate is... bu... but I dont even know you, and what happened with Jace and me... it... it's none of your business". I turned to walk off and before I could make it anywhere I had a slap to my ass.. "Ouch, you ass, that actually hurt" 'slap' another hit. My mind and body were completely on different levels because in my mind I was madder then hell and my body was practically purring for his huge hand to give another smack to my ass.

"Nico, my sweet I won't take no more back talk from you after what you've done today. A mate is someone's... well a wolf's soulmate, one person who is matched for them and is a great gift for our kind, it's also VERY VERY disrespectful for another wolf to touch anothers mate, in any kind of way". I didn't realize he was so close untill I felt the stream of fire from his fingers that glided up and down my arm. I unintentional leaned in to his touch. "See my sweet, my touch can bend you to my will, no other man can make you feel as I will he may have thought he would make you remember him but I will make you beg for me" he lightly kissed me on my cheek and walked off. I was a mess! I just practically gave myself to Jace to now thinking of letting Lucien make me beg. I'm a sick fuck.. I giggled he turned and spoke over his shoulder "Come Nico, let's go to bed and we will finish this conversation tomorrow, I'm tired and I want to hold my mate tonight". I turned toward him and smiled. I dont know if the shots of Hennessy had me tripping but I agreed with him and followed right behind him like a lost puppy.

Well fuck this birthday weekend.