Chapter 10: Him

Nico POV

All I could hear was shouting
Growls, and what sounded like furniture be slung across the room.

I finally peeled my eyes open and seen I was alone in my room with the door shut and muffled sounds coming from the other side of it. I noticed I was still naked and I smiled, so it did really happen. I let that wolf devour me. I hoped off the bed and went to my closet and found my Nike workout blue shorts and matching tank top. I eased to the door and put my ear to it to see if I could make any of the voices out.

'Unknown Male'
I told you, to comfort her as a friend and you decided to touch my fucking MATE!!!!!!!"
I never heard his voice before, but it gave me chills, and made my core pulse. I need to know his name but I just when I was going to open the door I heard Jace.

"Calm down Alpha, I did comfort her, and she is fine now. Are you mad that I touched that Angel first? Jace giggled then continued "I've know her since we were 6 Alpha, she trusts me and she wanted it.. I didn't fuck her I just made her scream my name and gave her a night she will never forget even when your deep inside her".

After that all I heard was a growl and and hugh crash. I jumped and slung the door open. And here they were, all their eyes snapped to me. Jace was laying on the floor, bleeding from his face. Delia was by the front door just staring at me with tears in her eyes. And standing over Jace was the most beautiful man I've ever seen. When my eyes locked to his I knew just who this man was... the man from my dreams, with those beautiful emerald eyes.

I looked back to Jace and started to go to him before two large arms grabbed me and pulled me to his chest muscular chest. "Stop! Let me go. His my friend you beautiful bastard" the growl after that made me still in my place.

"You will not touch him, you are my mate" he then spun me around and locked eyes with me. I never knew I could be so turned on my a complete stranger in my life. He sniffed an growled. "Are you turned on my sweet mate?" I gasped. Boy o' boy he didn't want to know that answer right now.