Chapter 14: The Bite

Nico POV

The wave of emotions I felt. Why would he do this? How could he do this to me?. I had some many questions as I laid here naked and I could feel the throbbing of the mark that now laid on my shoulder, and the blood an his warm tongue darting over the wound. When he finished licking the wound the pain stopped, and with that a new emotion surfaced I felt proud and so loved but those wasn't my emotions the lies were his.. and then hurt filled my chest once again.... shocked. I couldn't hold the tears any longer. I balled up and just cried. "Nico! What have I done? I'm so sorry my mate, I couldn't, I couldnt control myself. It's so hard being away from you and having a false mate..  Nico, I am so sorry!". I could feel his sadness mix with mine I didn't need to feel any more I was already hurting. I had gave him the last part of me an now I knew what would come next, he would leave and I would be left to bare these feelings alone once again! I just needed time or did I, what would make any time different. I was letting him use me and to lead me with a short leash. "Nico. Please my mate. Don't feel like that I love you, and I promise that everything will work out and we will be one". I didn't believe him in my mind but in my heart an the mixture of my emotions with his my heart was calm an trusting.. he laid down next to me an pulled me to rest on his chest, rubbing my back and comforting me he whispered "I will stay for the night my sweet mate but I will be gone before you rise I have to get back before anyone notices I'm gone. But I promise to you I will stay in touch better this time, and come see you more and now I will be able to feel you when I'm not here to comfort you"!. He kissed me atop my head and continued his rub down my back and arms. I felt his love, but I also felt his unease feelings to marking me but I didn't say anything and I tried to keep my emotions in check. I will have to Delia what happend and maybe just maybe she can either help me or lock me up somewhere he would never find me again!

Morning had came an just like he said he was gone, not a trace left behind..... well unless you count the soreness between my legs an my crescent mark on my left shoulder. He was gone, and I didn't know when he would come back or if he would ever come back his words didn't hold much weight when he wasn't here saying them. I tried to stay even with my emotions knowing he could now feel them I didn't need him knowing how I felt not untill he was going to actually be here an figure out all of this mess with me. I went to the bathroom, I wanted to see the mark he left me with... As I stared in the mirror  I was in awe. The crescent moon marks on my shoulder were beautiful,  I caressed them an felt so loved. "Wow!" I mumbled how could something that hurt like a bitch be so pretty. I had to stop. I turned quickly from the mirror an before I could process everything I was mad as hell all over again. "I've had enough you damn fuck wad!! If you truly dont give a fuck about me, then stay away from me!" I was screaming at 'no one' and then giggled. I knew the breaking point from my sanity was near. It did feel better getting it off my chest after my outburst I figured I would get ready for work an I prayed Delia was up for some serious one on one today.