Chapter 23: Hell For All

Lucien POV

I was raging with furry, I knew when the sensation passed through me what had happened with Nico, she had given herself to another. Could I really be mad? After everything I have put her through, if I was a rational man I would say no but I wasn't I was an Alpha and whoever laid their hands on her in any form would have hell to pay. Before I knew it I had slung the desk in my studio clear across the room. "Luci.. I mean Alpha what the fuck, that almost hit me.." Jace screamed at me, hell I even forgot he came in. "Sorry" was all I could say my body was vibrating I needed to find Nico and damnit I needed to do it fast. I looked up to Jace and said "Oh yes, go on continue I'm calm".

"Okay Alpha, like I was saying before you wanted to play dodgeball with the furniture. I have good news. I have found someone who has seen Nico and also we now know exactly where Cyn and the Witches are hiding. The only thing is the bad news is there in the same place".

Yes! It was time I was going to end it all. I would kill every last person or thing that stood in my way to get to her. I instructed Jace to pack our bags and grab a small group of warriors in the pack and give them a run down of what was about to take course. I sit back in the chair and looked up to the ceiling "Here I come my sweet mate, ready or not!".

 I sit back in the chair and looked up to the ceiling "Here I come my sweet mate, ready or not!"

I glanced again at the mirror and adjusted my cuffs. I wanted to look my best when I strode in to see my mate, I mean maybe a suit wasn't a great choice in my case because I planned on spilling blood but what the hell huh. Jace had prepared everything exactly as I needed it to be, the warriors were up to speed about what my expectations were. As we loaded up a *ping went off on my phone. It was a picture of my mate.

Nico was laying on the floor in her workout shorts an a bra

Nico was laying on the floor in her workout shorts an a bra. I was in awe she looked so amazing. I looked to check who sent the picture. It was Delia, I instantly relaxed. I don't know how I would've reacted if it was Marc or Angel. All of a sudden it dawned on me, which one of those bastards had touched what was mine. I growled, oh yes... this was going to be a wonderful day.

The ride felt like 3000 years. I was anxious to see my sweet mate, but wonder if we had been to far apart for to long that she wouldn't want to have a life with me definitely not after what I had done to her. I tried to shake the thought and focus on feeling my hands around those Witches throats I was tired of the shit they had put me through cursing me to live in a lie when I could have had a life with my mate and been happy, hell i would've have even let them leave in peace... but all of that was done and I knew there was no turning back at this point.

Nico POV

I hadn't felt so relaxed in months. The shower with Angel was still fresh in my mind as I was exercising with Delia in the living room of her side of the duplex, and trust exercising with Delia is harder then it looks she had me laughing more then doing anything else. I heard her snapping pictures, but I didn't care I was enjoying life and I didn't have a care in the world at that moment. I felt happy and for once I was relieved that I was finally starting to except my life without Lucien..

But as soon as I had let the thought process I heard Delia take a big breath and say "Oh Fuck. NICO! We got a fucking problem!". I quickly set up and looked out the window, pulling in to the driveway was a huge black SUV and my heart sunk to my ass. Before Delia could even say it, I knew exactly who the truck belonged to and I knew exactly who was about to walk in the front door.

"Delia what the fuck is going on. I thought we were safe, safe from everyone ". I started to pace the room what would I say to him. Lucien and I had been apart for a year, hell I even just had sex with Angel... oh my god Lucien would kill him, maybe i could settle him down first. What the hell was i thinking, that man went full blown psycho on Jace for just sampling the goodies I couldn't even begin to imagine what he would do to Angel for taking it all the way.

Delia looked at me "Nico, Jace just called last night and said that everything was all good now and that we could go home and You and Lucien could be now, I wasn't thinking I just gave him the address". Delia froze. "Wait, Nico I don't even know how the hell he even had the number".

I put my head in my hands, of course I knew how I am absolutely sure they had people following us or had people spreading the word to be on the lookout. Delia should have known better to expect anything less from Lucien and Jace. Finally the 'death mobile' stopped and my heart quickened its pace... the shit was about to hit every damn fan known to man.