Chapter 6: Those Eyes

Nico POV

After the kiss with Jace and the animal growl, I have just had enough. I couldn't take this party anymore. I was leaving. Maybe I had to many shots and my mind was playing tricks, or maybe all of this flustering bullshit of a night was Jace fault.

I turned around an locked eyes with Jace. "I'm leaving tell Delia I'm gone an I will text her later or tomorrow.. oh an tell Lindsay thanks for the party". I pushed past him. I didn't want him to talk, I didn't even want him to stop me. I only wanted to get away from this entire mess at the moment.

I couldn't stop thinking about that sound, a growl. Like did we even have wolves here?. My mind was fussy from kissing Jace, Hennessy shots, and from feeling aroused from a damn sound. "Yep". I said to myself "I'm going crazy". As I kept walking to where the cars parked it hit me that I didn't even drive. I stomped my heel on to the pavement an mentally face palmed myself. How could I forget the one key to my almost smoove getaway...it was the actual getaway itself.

I heard some clicks of heels, and I turned around to see Linds the 6'foot blonde bombshell making her way to her car. I hurried to try an catch up with her. "Hey Linds, sorry to ask but I'm trying to get out of here. Could you give me a lift?". I waited for her reply silently hoping that she would an wasn't going to take her out of the way. "Sure Nico, I don't mind girl. I mean we're going to be pretty close I hope"!. I thanked her and got in to her sleek red Corvette.

The ride was smooth, I started to dose as she told me she had just a few stops before she could drop me off. I nodded and just got more comfortable in the bucket seat. As my eyes closed, all I could see was those honey green eyes. Those eyes were set on me, and they looked as if they could gobble me up if I made one movement out of pace. It made my heart race and my breathing slow. My lower region was alive, I squeezed my legs together an grinded into the seat a little. Those eyes seem to make my body come alive an feel things a virgin like myself has never felt. I wanted it, I wanted those eyes on me. I want to see the face that carried those eyes and then I hear the car door open and slightly jump feeling embarrassed for feeling hot and bothered in the car. "Jesus, Nico I didn't mean to scare you, are you okay? You look a little flustered". I just stared at her n nodded my head.. I couldn't find the words or even a simple sound to respond. I was in complete shock, why couldn't I be a normal person.