Chapter 13: Crashing

Nico POV

I didn't know if I was happy or completely heart broken as I watched Lucien walk out of my front door. There were no coherent words forming in my brain so I just stood there, shocked.. maybe even a little hurt. Ever since this 'thing' with Lucien started he's wanted me an staked his claim on me and now... now he just basically tells me that I'm his mate, but he has another mate. This shit was starting to make me lose every ounce of my brain, just completely going to go 'bat shit crazy' in 3.... 2...." ring, ring"

"Hello"... "Nico, before you hang up just let me talk yo you, I can and will explain everything to you, let me pick you up for work". Delia didn't let me answer before she hung up and was pulling in the driveway. This was going to be a long day with emotional turmoil!. "Nico. I love you and I'm sorry I kept all this on the down low but i couldn't tell you, not untill you were ready. I didn't know anything about Lucien that i can swear to". I dont know if I want to forgive her but maybe it would stop this feeling of something missing in my heart right now, I felt emotionally drained an maybe forgiving my best friend for umpteen years a one time break and forgive her. "Okay Delia, only because I love you and I really need you right.. I.... I forgive you, but i swear to God Almighty that if you keep something from me again i will cut your tit off and feed it to you.... in wolf form!!" She looked at me with the most hideous shocked face I ever seen it was so hard to keep a straight face an not burst out laughing. "You wouldn't dare Nico?" "That's got to be the most scariest thing I've ever heard come from your lips"  we laughed. Oh that felt good to feel normal again to have my best friend again... but then the emptiness returned because of Lucien.

3 months later

I was finally back in to a regular routine,  working and hanging with Delia an even Jace. Yeah I know.. Jace. But we talked and got everything off our chests an decided that it was just best for us and best... for you know who. A who I haven't heard one damn peep from in months but whatever fuck it and fuck him.

Delia has helped me learn everything I need to know and even some 'private' knowledge about wolves and the pack laws and even the terrifying laws concerning the rouge's. I was actually enjoying life, even life with a broken heart. I told Delia every night I was fine but it was a lie I cried myself to sleep every night thinking of why he didn't come to see me or why hadn't even reached out to make sure I was alive. I didn't understand it and I didn't want to. If he didn't want me then I wasn't going to wait any longer.

Laying in bed starring at the wall, I felt strong arms embrace me. "Uh!..Lucien".... he squeezed me tighter an took a deep sniff from my neck. "Ive missed you beautiful mate, I'm sorry I haven't been available to you". I was completely infuriated! How dare he come in to my bed make me feel so full in my heart an tell lies. "Lucien, get your fucking paws off me.. its... it's been months, I haven't seen you or heard from you in months! And you think you can walk in here an snuggle up like you haven't done anything wrong"!. I was now standing at the foot of the bed pacing the nerve of this jerk.

"Nico, my mate, I need you to calm down. I have good news but I do have bad news and I would hate to spoil them by having to pop your ass" he grinned. That sexy fucker... "Uuuggh! Fine! What is it Lucien?"

"What news would you like first?" I could tell now from that question t was going to be a long fucking night with loads of bullshit. "Good, just start with the good Lucien". He snickered. Maybe he didn't know but he was working on a ass whoopin from hell if he kept this up.
"Okay, and Nico. You baby, may still not like the good news but I promise it will only work for both of us. My false mate Cynthia is expecting our first child". What the fuck did he just say. I wasn't certain but I felt my heart break right then an there like he stuck his hand in my chest an squeezed! Why was he doing me this way... mates were pose to love each other an need the other but all he seemed to do was hurt me. I just stood there an felt the tears fall freely down my plush cheeks,  I wasn't going to wipe them or even pretend strong I wanted him to feel my pain. "Nico, please mate dont cry it pains me to cause you so much pain trust me. But I have no other choice right now.. not untill I can prove there are 'snakes in my garden' once I find out who has been betraying me.. we will be one Nico."

Lies. All lies. I didn't respond I didn't care. My heart felt like daggers were being slowly inserted one by one. I slumped to the ground and felt lost. "Nico, Nico! Please baby dont feel that way. I will always want you more then anyone. I wanted you to have my first pup and be my Luna. Let me show you how much I already love you!".

Mature scene

He picked me up, an took me to the bed and stripped me naked. "What are you doing Lucien... Dont do this to me" I moaned out.. how could he break me an put me back together so quickly. "Nico, I know I'm hurting you so I want to show you how much I only want you". He then stripped himself. There was a look in his eye I just couldn't understand, maybe love? Maybe desperation?. He laid on top of me and aligned his swollen cock with my slippery hole and plunged deep. "Lucien!!' Oh God!" He was inside of me. The feeling of pure bliss was mind numbing. "I want you to remember me filling you inside and out. I want you to want me for the rest of your being" Lucien growled into my ear.

He worked me slow an deep. Kissing every inch of me and telling me how he dreamed of us and him making sweet love to me untill I couldn't stand for hours and how his cock would sink deep into my heat. I didn't want him to stop I didn't want him to leave... We fucked for hours seems like and right before I thought nothing could ruin this moment... he growled like he was fighting to stay in control of his self. He plunged his cock in to my heat so deep we were damn near one person and he grabbed my neck forcing my head to the right side and plunged his teeth in to my neck. "Lucien!" The pain was unbearable, I was withering to buck him off me. I wanted the pain to stop! What was wrong with him. I was crying an scratching at his back he wouldn't let go. My body was numb my brain was frantic! I dont understand why he had to ruin a perfect moment for me.. it was my first time.... and it felt so special and now.. and now... it was ruined.