Chapter 17: Game On!

Nico POV

Delia and I return back to our seats at the table, I made sure I picked the one where I would be right between Jace and Lucien. I didn't really know what I was doing but I was tired of this game that everyone decide that I wanted a part of. So if it's a game they won't, I'll give them one.

Delia started with introducing her self and of course I went next.
"Hey Everyone, I'm Cynthia. Alpha Lucein's taken mate". I cringed at the name oh now I see the game. Everyone says hello to her and turns toward the next 'unkown' guests.
"Sup, My name is Marc and this here is my cousin Angel". Everyone said hello and I couldn't help to notice that Angel was definitely checking me out, so I smiled a little bigger and turned my head away. My mark tingled and i glanced to see Lucien tensed up. Bingo! We have a winner. Time to play Matey! Last was a very pretty girl, I already knew who she was, she was Jace's girl.

After breakfast everyone decide to take a walk on the trail and to 'scope' the forest. I didnt really want to, I didn't want to be around anyone. I wanted to snuggle up and relax this was a vacation after all. Jesus dang wolf people. I hurried an found Delia and let her know I wasn't up for the walk, she sighed an didn't argue so glad of that because I was determined that if I didn't get the answer I was looking for I was using the good old 'puppy eyes'.

I ran upstairs and changed in to my spandex workout shorts and my tank top. The weather was warming up in the mountains, the mornings were cold and evenings were beautiful but when it got dark it was cold all over again. But I had some time to lounge around in barely nothing definitely since I was alone. I was walking back down stairs, when my mark tingled like it never had before I unintentional moaned and almost lost balance on the staircase.

I felt him before he was close. I could feel him in my bones and his breath next to my ear before I even seen him standing at the bottom of the stairs.

My mate stood there with a smirk on his full beautiful lips.

"Now Mate, Why would you be all the way up here in the mountains? ... and with that lovely outfit on"?

His voice was like velvet and it rapped itself around me with warmth. I had no words, I just stood there. Something clicked in my mind and I eased down to the bottom step, I made slow movements so he could see every jiggle of my hips and boobs. I leaned close just enough for our lips to graze each other. My panties were soaking but I had to stay strong for this skeme to work.

I leaned closer, now brushing my chest to his " Because, Mate. I want to be here". I then smiled, giggled and walked off. I heard the low growl but didnt even turn around to acknowledge him, hell he could ignore me for months I didnt owe him shit.

I thought I had won, but before I could make it around the hall towards the den I was snatched up and pinned to the wall. "My sweet sweet Mate, haven't I told you enough with that sassy ass of yours." I couldn't help the moan. I was excited, he would forever excite me I knew this. Lucien leaned in and kissed me, I could feel this warmth take over me, it actually felt like he missed me just as much as I did but I knew it was just another trick. I pushed away. "No! Damnit! Stop Lucien, this isn't fair to me.. I can't take this shit no more. You're here with someone else, and I'm only your SECRET!!!." Lucien stepped back and assessed me. I was so mad I was huffing he looked me in my eyes and pulled me into a hug. I melted into his body and just cried. I would never be his I would carry this lie untill my life was over.

"My sweet Nico, Do you know how hard it is to stay away from you? How hard I have to contain myself when I do see you? Humm Nico?. I am made for you, as you are made for me. We will be together my 'Lil Secret, just wait and see"!. He kissed my lips and when I opened my eyes I was alone again, left with the same feelings that continue to rise with our relationship.

I continued on to the den. Fuck him and his stupid beautiful face. Maybe some TV would get my mind off that beautiful wolf. I went to the TV and started to go through the movies when *slap* "Son, of a bitch Lucien". All he did was fucking giggle, giggle, that stupid face was beautiful when he laughed. Why am I so stupid? He's not your man girl, get over him and quick.

"I wanted to spend time with you mate, if that's okay." He wasn't asking a question he was telling me. I nodded my head, whatever I have to act as normal as I could anyways... because the game is on, and i be damned of I don't come out a winner against them all.