Chapter 5: The Party, Damn!

Nico POV

My mouth just drops. The fucking house was gorgeous. I couldn't even hear anything Delia was even saying all I kept thinking was O.M.G.A.H!
"Nico, come on I want you to meet Lindsay and her brother." - Delia says as she starts pulling on my arm.

Jace stays behind me. I can hear him slowly breathing an I could still feel his eyes on mine as I made sure to keep these hips swaying. I'm going to make him regret what he did earlier, even if I regret it tomorrow.

An hour into the party an I am completely lost. I haven't even seen Jace or Delia or even the pretty 6' foot blonde bombshell she first introduced to me when we got here. So I just whisper "fuck it" grabbed a shot of the bar an walked out the back patio. "Some birthday huh?" Then I downed the shot of Hennessy, feeling the warming sensation down my throat and chest. Soon as I thought I was relaxing, I felt an odd feeling. Almost like in my dream. Lust, want, desire. I started to gaze around the back yard as if I could pin point the exact location of the feeling... Or maybe I was starting to get drunk as I giggled to myself. I've completely lost it.. I turn to walk back inside when I see Jace coming through the door.

"Nico, wait. Before you start cussing or hitting. I want to talk to you, and I want to be the one to tell you. Not anyone else." I looked at him with confusion. "What?. What is it Jace?. What could you possibly say to make this right".? He looked at me, his eyes gave away so much pain it almost broke my heart to see that this wasn't just bothering me, it was also bothering him.

It stayed silent between us for a few more seconds, then he stepped closer and grabbed my hand.. he gently tugged so I would step closer, for him to then put his hand on my lower back an pull me closer. Here we we're chest to chest, eye to eye. "Jace" I whisper. "Don't do this to me, if you'll regret it".. He looked deeply at me an slightly tilted his head and then spoke "Nico, I would never regret anything that happened between us, the only problem is that it could never be" he sighed.. and in that next moment he kissed me.

The kiss was so good, warm an wet. I couldn't help but moan. He grabbed me tighter and slid his hand to my round ass an squeezed. I smiled breaking the kiss and then it dawned on me once again. "Damnit Jace, what the hell are you doing. You have a girlfriend, and here I am once again tonguing you down". I pushed him away and walked back to the railing. I was more confused now then ever. Why couldn't I stop, I wasn't one of those girls that cheated or messed with men who were taking hell I was still a fucking virgin..

He sighed. "Nico, I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I wanted you for so long. Even tho I'm with Em. Just listen. Nico". I turned to him and looked in his eyes. Oh those chocolate dreams will be the death of me one day, just watch. I stood silent and waited, waited for him to tell me the worst news to come.

"Okay Nico, I've been wanting to tell you this since we were kids and never got to tell you.".... He was cut off by what sound like a growl.  A growl was my kissed, Hennessy shotted mind playing tricks on me right now. I turned to look into the woods an I got that same feeling again, it almost makes you want to curl your toes. Desire, Lust, Want, and now so.much Anger it could set the whole damn woodland area on fire.. and then that's when I saw them... The honey green eyes from my dream.