Chapter 1

I have done it again.

My parents don't care.

Friends? HA I don't have any.

I hate myself.

I'm worthless.

Nobody loves me.

I should just get it over with ..... I should just kill myself

And that's what I did.......................

2 hours later...........

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

Ugh what is this, does hell sound like this?

I try to move, but I feel someone touching my arm.

Opening my eyes, I see a pretty lady with curly hair and brown eyes writing something on a clipboard.

"Oh you're awake "she said smiling.

"Where am I?" Knowing where I was but didn't want to believe it.

"Honey you're at the hospital" she replied in a soft voice.

"Who bought me here?" I knew nobody was home when I had the chance to end my life.

"Your aunt, she called 911 saying you were in the bathroom bleeding from your wrists and they went to get you. But your aunt is not here can I have her number?" aunt? I don't have any aunt that I know of. Both my parents are single child.

"Hey mom I need to talk to you!!" a boy my age came in with another boy.

"Scott! Don't you see I'm working?" The two boys turned to look at me and the bandages on my wrists.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, my son and his friend doesn't know the meaning of work" she replied in a calm voice, I just nodded back trying not to get attention from them.

"I'll be back to get your aunts number" she grabbed the boys and walked out.

Why couldn't I leave this world, I think god hates me and likes to see me suffer.

I feel alone, unwanted and tired.

Drifting into a painless sleep I think to myself who would have cried if I ended my life....