Chapter 35

Alex P.O.V

I look outside my window for Isaac. I was getting annoyed at him. He kept following me everywhere.

"Why do you keep looking outside?" Stiles says throwing popcorn at me.

I throw them back at him and he chuckles.

"Isaac been following me like crazy. Did I tell you Derek made him my personal bodyguard" I sit down on the bed angry. Why couldn't he stay with me instead of making someone else watch me.

"I notice when you went to the bathroom. He's in his car" I look at him before running to the window. There was a black jeep outside.

"Alex can you relax. Derek just wants you to be safe that's all"

"Wait I thought you didn't like him with me?" I sit back down taking some popcorn in my hand.

"I didn't but now I know he really does care for you." He looked sincere. I mess his hair up and continue watching 'Criminal minds'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look so hot" he turns my head to face him. I close my eyes trying not to cry.

"Come on bitch" his grabs my face tight. I gulp down nervously before opening my eyes.

"That's a good girl" I stare into my dad cold eyes. He smiles evilly before takin off his shirt.

"Please don't" I whisper hitting him. He slaps me putting my arms above my head. He starts kissing my neck.

"No no no" I yell sitting up. I was out of breath. I look around my room. Nobody was in here. I take the covers off and grab my sweater. I open the window and climb out.

I look back at the house. I didn't wake anybody up. I start running down the street and into the forest.

I slow down and walk to the cliff. I wrap my arms around my body to warm myself up.

"Leave me alone Isaac" I hear footsteps behind me.

"Sorry I can't. I don't want Derek to murder me" he chuckles keeping his distance from me.

"I'll murder you instead" I mutter to myself.

"Its 1 in the morning and your walking in the forest alone?" He says walking beside me.

I stop and look at the floor.

"I just miss him" I felt him put his arms around my shoulder.

"And the cliff is the first time you guys had a date" he pushes me to walk.

"Stop reading my mind dude"

"Sorry it's a habit....... He misses you too"

"How do you know?" He puts his finger up shutting me up. I look at him weird.

"I just heard" he got cut off and falls to the ground.

"Isaac!" I yell covering my mouth. From the darkness Carter comes out with a rock in his hand.

"You asshole" I yell running towards Isaac but I feel something hit me in the head.

I touch my head and felt wetness.

Carter smirks bending down in front of me.

I try to hit him but the darkness got me.....