Chapter 28

Derek P.O.V

I stare at the ceiling waiting for Alex to change. We spend the whole day watching tv. Being with someone is so amazing especially if it's Alex.

After she told me about her past we've been better than we ever been.

"Alright I got rush hour 1 from Scott's room." She walks in with really short shorts and a tank top. She looked sexy. I'm glad she doesn't hide her arms from me.

"Damn Alex" I say checking her out. She smirks putting her hands on her hip.

"What you don't like it?" She tilts her head. I smirk getting up.

"I love it" I smirk at her standing in front of her. I put my hands on her waist and she wraps her arm around my neck.

"Really?" She smiles. I nod kissing her.

She moans moving me to the couch. I lay down with her on top. She smiles between kisses.

"What about the movie" she asked looking at my lips. I shrug pulling her face towards me.

I wanted her so badly. Our lips move in sync and we pull away breathless.

I smile at her. She looked so beautiful. Damn I'm lucky to have her in my life.

I lean in again but there was voices outside.

Alex sighs giving me a peck on the lips and sits beside me.

"She really did that..... Oh hey Alex and Derek?" Scott says looking at us.

"Together again?" Stiles raised his eyebrow. I was going to answer them back when Alex put her hand on my leg.

"Yes we are" she says with questioning eyes. They weren't a fan of me.

"I gotta go Alex" I say standing up and pulling her pass them.

She pouts looking at her hand.

"I'll come tomorrow" I lift her chin up and kiss her. She nods opening the door for me.

I wave goodbye walking to my car down the street. I didn't want to leave yet but I'm trying to track Carter and make him pay for what he did to Alex.