Chapter 16

Derek P.O.V

Alex was talking to a girl in the kitchen. I kept looking at her, I didn't like how the guys were looking at her. Made me jealous.

"Yo Derek" Isaac yells from the stairs. He talked to each person till he was standing in front of me.

"Are you alone?" He says drinking something from his cup.

"No I came with Alex"

"Alex? The new girl?" He looked tipsy.

"Yeah" I look back to see some guy talking to her. I leave Isaac talking alone and casually walk to her.

The guy looked like he was high or drunk. Alex looked nervous because she was bitting her nails.

"Everything alright here?" I put my arm around her waist giving the guy a dirty look.

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Yup everything is okay" he smiled before going to bug someone else.

Alex stopped biting her nail and seemed to have calm down.

"Everything alright? was he bothering you?"I asked taking my arm out of her waist

"Yeah I just got scared"

"Scared?"

"He was hitting on me"

"Oh you wanna blow this joint?" I try to hide my jealously but by her facial expression it did not work.

"What?"

"Leave" I said chucking

"Oh sure just let me say bye"

"Alright I'll be here" she left to talk to the same girl she was talking to.

She comes in less than a minute and says "ok all ready"

It was a silent car ride home. I walked her up to her door and she turns to me

"I had a wonderful time"she said smiling looking down at the ground.

I lift her chin up and kiss her cheek giving her a little smile before walking to my car.

I couldn't help but think of how badly I wanted to kiss her lips.