Chapter 29

Alex P.O.V

"Can I come in?" I close my book and sit up. Mrs.McCall knocks before coming inside.

I smile as she walks to my bed.

"I heard from a little birdy, you have a boyfriend" I roll my eyes looking at my hands. Scott must have told her about yesterday.

"It's true. His name is Derek"

"Derek? As in Derek the serious dude who looks for Scott all the time?" She knows him. He looks serious on the outside but he shows his true self when he's with me.

"Yeah him" I bet Scott made her do this.

"I want to meet him" I frown looking at her weird.

"Invite him to dinner. Tonight" now I was confused as ever.

"Really?" I'm gonna kill Scott and Stiles.

"Alright I'm going to the store to get some stuff for dinner" she smiles leaving the room. She didn't let me answer her. I grab the house phone and dial his number.

"Hello?" Derek sounded like he just woke up.

"Did I wake you up? I'll call you later"

"No Alex it's okay, I was taking a nap. Is everything fine?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Um just calling because Scott's mom wants you to come over for dinner" I look outside my window.

I don't think he's gonna like this.

"What why?" Now he sounded alerted.

"She wants to meet you and you have no choice." He groans loudly.

"Fine what time?" He sounded mad.

"Around 6 or 7" I didn't even know when this dinner is at.

"Okay bye" he hangs up and I stare at the phone. He never hangs up on me.

I'm seriously going to kill Scott and stiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

I hear the door and run for it. I press down my dress and open the door. Derek was wearing dress pants and a black button up shirt.

"Hey babe" he walks in kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I say annoyed. I really hate dresses.

"Not a fan of dresses?" I look at him and chuckle.

"Yeah too much air down there" I roll my eyes making him chuckle.

"Who was at the door....oh hi Derek" Mrs.McCall says smiling at the both of us.

"Hello Mrs.McCall. You got a great home" he says smiling. Dang he knows his way around pleasing people.

"Why thank you. Please call me Melissa. Dinner is ready so make your way to the table while I got get the boys" she says walking upstairs. They been avoiding me since last night.

"Hopefully you like roast beef" I say sitting down beside him. He nods looking at me.

"It kinda sucked they ruined our moment last night" he smirks making me blush. Last night make out session was amazing and I wanted more.

"It sure did" he grabs my hand and they walked in.

"I shouldn't be here. This is a family dinner" Stiles says to Mrs.McCall as he looks away from Derek's death glare.

"I made your favourite"

"Alright I'll stay" he sits across from me. We all start putting food on our plates in silence. It was getting really awkward.