Chapter 50

Last chapter 😭

9 years later

Alex P.O.V

"Daniel dinner is ready!" I yell placing four plate on the table.

"Mommy when are we leaving?" Jade says giving me the salad bowl.

"We are gonna have dinner then we are going our our way there" Daniel and Derek walk in talking about sports.

"Mmm smells good" Derek says kissing my head and sits down across from me.

"Made roast beef and rice"

"My favourite" Daniel says smiling.

Derek and I got married as soon as I finished high school. We went to New York for our honeymoon.

I met his uncle and he instantly loved me. He was just like Derek. Sarcastic and witty.

After a year of being married I got pregnant with my little boy Daniel. We moved to New York with his uncle and stayed there until Daniel was 6 then we moved back to Derek's old house.

Jade was born a year after we moved back to town. Jade has hazel eyes, dark brown hair and shy like me. Daniel looks just like Derek. Black hair,green eyes, his cheeky smile, and sarcastic personality.

I was more than happy with my life. Beautiful children and a perfect husband.

"Honey you think it's time to leave?" Derek snaps me out my thoughts.

"She's daydreaming again dad" Daniel says smirking at me.

"Oi I am not"

"Daddy can I bring Nicky?"

"Who's Nicky?" I look at him seriously.

"Derek remember Nicky" I say smiling.

"Oh right Nicky, of course you can" Derek says forcing a smile. Jade nods getting up from the table and runs out the kitchen.

"Who the hell is Nicky?" Derek asked picking up the plates.

"Her imaginary friend"

"Her annoying imaginary friend" Daniel says rolling his eyes.

"Go get your stuff. I want everyone in the car in 5 minutes" Derek finishes putting away the dirty dishes in the sink.

I grab my purse and walk to the front. Jade walks down with her backpack and Daniel with his headphones.

"Ready family?" Derek says getting the car keys and pushes us out the door.

I put Jade in her booster seat and get in the car. Derek locks the door and runs to the car.

He starts the car backing up. Today was Stiles birthday. He just got back from Spain. His wife is working in Spain for a while. He drive out the forest and into the street.

"Is uncle Isaac gonna be there?" Jade asked playing with her teddy bear. Isaac is alway at our house helping Derek with their car business. He went to Mexico for vacation.

"I think so honey" I reply back looking at the passing houses. We pass by my parents old house. I saw my mom two years ago. She was alone because she left my dad. Found out he was cheating her. She saw my kids and cried. She was happy I was happy, she hugged me and said she was sorry. I just nodded and left. Daniel asked me why I'm not close to my mom. I didn't tell him the whole truth about my past.

Derek turns to stiles driveway and parks behind Scott's car. Allison and him got married and have a 5 month old baby boy.

"Leave the headphones in the car Daniel" I say putting my hands on my hips.