Chapter 45

Derek P.O.V

"Shut up" I hear people whispering quietly. I slowly open my eyes to see a tall slightly build man and a skinny women beside him.

The women was crying and the man was just staring at Alex with no emotion.

I felt a bad vibe from them.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I said standing up. The guy turns to me with a death glare.

"The fuck are you?" He says back.

He looks so familiar. He had Alex eyes. Oh my god it's her parents.

"You two are the reason her arms are like that" I yell moving closer to him. The women quickly puts her head down ashamed.

"So? What's it to you?" He stands in front of me glaring in my eyes. I do the same.

"I'm her boyfriend and I don't let jackass like you see her"

"She's my daughter so fuck off" he breathes angrily.

"She's not your daughter if all you did was caused her pain" I said with clenched teeth. I was ready to beat the crap out of him like he did to Alex.

"Back off or else"

"Or else? you'll hit me like you did to Alex? Because trust me asshole I'll personally kick you out of here and beat the living shit out of you" I clench my fists together.

"We should go" the women whispers pulling him.

"And don't ever come back here." I give them a death glare closing the door behind them.

I couldn't believe they had the nerve to come back here. How in the hell did they know she was here.

"You know what fucker" the door opens and I felt someone in my back.

"I warn you" I say flipping him over and slam him on the floor.

"Please leave him alone!" The women yells trying to get me off him.

"You fucker" I yell punching his stomach. I aim for his face and hear him groan in pain.

"This is for Alex bastard" I couldn't stop hitting him.

"Derek stop" Isaac yells grabbing my arms.

Scott helped him pull me off him.

"Leave me alone I need to kill him" I yell pushing them.

"They're calling the cops!" Isaac pins me to the wall.

"Calm down"

"I should've killed him" I breathe in and out.

"Why?" Isaac asked still pinning me.

"Her father" Isaac eyes open wide. He lets me go and grabs Alex father by the collar.

"You were lucky today. Now leave and never come back" Isaac says threatening him.

Alex father nods limping down the hall.

"Fucking bastard" I say under my breath.

"He won't hurt you again. I'm never leaving you again" I whisper in her ear.