Chapter 34

Alex P.O.V

I close my eyes to the beat of 'sweet child o' mine'.

I smile at the memory of Derek singing to this song. Stop it Alex! You have to stop thinking of him.

I felt someone touch my shoulder. I flinch protecting my face.

"It's just me" Isaac had his hands up in surrender. I gulp down nervously.

"What are you doing alone instead of being in class?" He sits beside me and puts his arm behind me on the bench.

"I finished a test in math and the teacher let me go out. What about you?" Before I couldn't sit or stand that close to a man.

"Got kicked out of gym" he smiles proudly. I chuckle putting my earphones away.

"I heard about you and Derek" he says softly patting my back.

"How did you know? The guys told you? I'm gonna kill them" I say annoyed.

"No they didn't, I just sensed it.......actually Derek told me. " he had smug look.

"You're a werewolf?" I yell and he looks around.

"Jeez tell the whole world now" he says rolling his eyes. How couldn't I notice it before. The look Derek gave him the first time Isaac talked to me. Derek told me he was the alpha.

"Is Stiles a you know?" Anybody can be a werewolf for all I know. He laughs and shook his head.

"He is just a sarcastic annoying human" I laugh at his joke.

"Crap I have to go to my locker" I stand up walking towards the front. I would think Isaac stayed but he was walking behind me. I shrug thinking it wasn't a big deal. I walk inside to my locker. I take out my books and jacket.

I turn around and see Isaac standing against the wall watching me.

I shake my head and walk in the bathroom. I've haven't slept in days. The memories kept waking me up.

I splash water on my face and look at my reflection. Big dark bags under my eyes making me look dead. I put my hair in a messy bun and go outside.

Isaac was standing beside the washroom. Is he following me?

"Isaac why are you following me?" I get his attention from his phone.

"Derek" I raise my eyebrow in confusion. What does Derek have to do with this.

"He made me your personal bodyguard" he says smiling proudly.

"Your kidding right?" He shake his head no and follows me.

Just what I needed a someone watching everything I do.