Chapter 10 part 2

part 2

I close my eyes praying I could die right this moment.

He slowly takes his time touching my stomach. I felt sick and weak.

"Oh my-" he got cut off by something. It pulled him away from me and into the darkness. The only thing I hear is groans. I pull my shirt back down afraid he will be back.

I fall to the ground hugging my legs by now I was crying.

I felt someone touch my shoulder. He's back to hurt me now. I shake my head nonstop.

"Alex its just me" I hear Derek whisper. I look up at him and hug him tightly.

"It's okay Alex. I'm here" he hugs me back rubbing my back. He kisses my head keeping me safe. I felt like nothing could hurt me because he was here now.

"Let it out..... He won't hurt you" I cry in his chest even harder. I felt him pick me up bridal style and walks out the alley.

I hear him open a door. He puts me in the passenger seat and closes the door.

I put the seatbelt on an wipe my face with my sleeves. He gets in and starts the car. He looks at me before driving down the road.

"You okay?" He was worried and I felt a little happy he cared for me.

"Y-Yeah kinda" I look at him and force a smile.

He drove pass the house and into a little road that leads to the forest. About 10 minutes he stops in front of a house. It was big but it looked old and a little burned.

"Mi Casa" he says in spanish. I chuckle getting out the car. I felt him put his hand on my back.

We climb the few steps and he just opens the door without the key. I look around and it wasn't a normal house.

There were no couches,tv,pictures or anything. It was like a haunted house.

"Don't worry I don't sleep here" he grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs. I felt tingly and good when he grabbed my hand.

He takes out a pair of keys and opens a door which I think it's his room.

Now this was a normal room. It was pretty big. Bigger then my room back home. He had some posters on the wall and a couch in the corner.

A tv on the wall and his bed was in the middle.

"Welcome" he smiles locking the door. I look around and felt pain.

"Looks good" I whisper afraid if spoke louder he would hear the sadness in my voice. The size of my room was smaller then his bed which was king size.

I sit down on the couch wrapping my arms around me. I was still scared of what happened. I was glad Derek was there but I was confused as how he know it was me.

"Are you thirsty? Want something to drink?" he asked.

"Um yeah sure whatever you have is fine" he nods walking beside the mini refrigerator and takes out two cans of coke. he sits down beside me and opens the can for me.

"Thanks" he hands me the drink and waits for me to drink it. I take a sip trying to calm my nerves.

"What were you doing alone" He asked moving closer to me.

"I was at a party. Isaac's party and I wasn't feeling well so I wanted to go home and you know the rest." I look down at my hands.

"I was on my way there actually"

"Really why?" I thought Isaac wasn't friends with him.

"I knew you were going so I thought we could hang out more." he chuckles lighlty showing off his perfect smile that gives me butterflies.

"Have you ever thought about leaving town?"

"Huh?" I look at him with a small smile.

"What's your plans after high school?" He asked.

"I always wanted to leave town but never had money or someone to come with me." I hated being alone. My parents hated me but never left me alone. They sometimes would lock me in my room for hours or days. never had any friends everyone at school would stare at my bruises but never asked me how I got them.

"Well maybe one day we could go on a road trip for a while" I chuckle knowing he could be lying. I don't trust anybody after my past but he makes it seem like he cares about me.