Chapter 47

Derek P.O.V

She's been breathing on her own for a week.

She seems to come back to life. She has more colour on her face and her hands ain't that cold.

"Hi" I turn my head to the door. It's Alex mom. I get up and standing In front her.

"I just need to touch her please" she says tearing up. She looked sincere.

I move aside and she walks to her. She grabs her hand and falls to the ground.

"I'm sorry Alex. I know what we did was wrong. I was blind by your father and I am never going to forgive myself for all the pain I caused you. When I saw you on the floor bleeding from your wrist I knew what a horrible mom I was and am" she sobs.

"Now you have someone who will always love you and treat you good and I'm happy for that." She kisses her forehead before grabbing my hand.

"Always love her and protect her please" she's pats my hand before leaving.

I don't know if I should tell Alex her parents came.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Derek" Allison says coming in with roses.

"Whoa those are pretty" she places them on the window ledge.

"I thought of her when I saw them downstairs." She smiles sitting down across from me.

"I told you not to get that for her"

"Now not?"

"Cause it's huge dude" I hear the guys argue.

Isaac was carrying a huge teddy bear. It was almost the size of him.

"Hope she likes it when she wake up" Isaac said hopeful. Stiles rolls his eyes and sits beside the roses.

"What are you going to do when she wakes up?" Scott says to me.

"I'm gonna give her the biggest kiss" I smile looking at her.

"Oh my god look her hand!" Allison yells pointing at her hands.

They were moving a little. I couldn't help but smile.