Chapter 33

2 weeks passed.

Alex P.O.V

I grab my bag and look at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing my favourite wash out jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. I was my own self now.

"Ready?" I turn around and follow Scott downstairs to Stiles car.

Mrs.McCall wasn't going to let me skip school  anymore. 

I climb in the back and look outside. Stiles starts the car and talks about hockey.

"Allison back from vacation" Scott says opening the door. She was on a family trip to Spain. I get out and follow them. I look around and see Isaac looking at me.

I quickly look down.

"Hey Alex how are you" Isaac says making me jump. That was fast walking.

"Hi" I force a smile leaving them alone. I walk to my locker and shove my books inside. I take out my earphones and blast to Ed Sheeran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How you've been?" I stare at the ceiling. Allison came over to see me. She bought pizza,soda,chips and ice cream. She said it was the perfect food to get over a breakup.

"Been better" I said trying hard not to cry.

"You miss him eh?" I nod sitting up. She gives me a concern look.

"He will be okay Alex, Derek is a strong man and he has something to come back for" she smiles putting her arm around my shoulder.

"I guess" she gives me a slice of pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on the floor watching the full moon.

I wonder if Derek is watching the moon too.

I've been having nightmares again. About Carter and my dad.

I keep getting horrible memories about my past.

With Derek by my side he would keep my mind busy.

"You think just because your 13 doesn't mean you can't cook!" My mother yelled in my face. She was angry that I burned the rice.

I didn't know how long it was suppose to be cooking for.

"I'm sorry" I whisper but it only made her angrier. She slapped me across the face turning my head around.

"Stupid worthless bitch" she yells even louder. I back up against the wall.

"What's going on here?" My dad comes in from work. Just what I needed more beating.

"She burned the food and pushed me" I look at him shaking my head. She was lying and my dad always believed her word.

"I'm going to teach you not to hit your mother" he yelled grabbing my hair and pulling me to the living room. I try to fight free from his grip but he punched me in the stomach so I'll stop moving.

I hold in my sobs. He laughs kicking me over and over again. His shoe connects to my jaw making it crack.

"Owwww" I yell out in pain but he put his feet on my stomach pressing it down. I couldn't breathe or cry out.

"Honey it's your turn" I close my eyes waiting for the burning.

She laughs pressing her cigarette on my skin till it turns off.

"Please stop" I whine crying in pain.

"Night Alex" I flinch at the sound of the door being knocked.

"Night" I say back sitting up. The tears wouldn't stop falling down.

"I need you Derek" I whisper in my hands. I cover my mouth from the my sobs.