Chapter 39

Derek P.O.V

"You two go through the back because they're waiting for me" I say parking the car in front of the warehouse. Nobody was outside waiting for me.

Stiles grabs his bat and follows Scott to the back. I stay in my car for awhile. I don't want to imagine how Carter is treating Alex and Isaac.

I breathe out and jog inside. I hear someone talking downstairs. I walk slowly incase they jump me.

"Finally our guest of honor is here" Carter says crossing his arms. I look behind him. Alex was helping Isaac sit up. She turns to me and she had a black eye.

"What did you do to her!" I yell getting ready to run but Carter pulls out a gun.

"Move any closer and I'll kill her" I stop in the middle of the room.

"Carter this is between us! Leave her out of this" I said making fists.

"Fine" he smiles evilly before snapping his fingers. 5 huge guys come out and start punching me.

I block all of them and crack their necks. I was way too mad to care about them.

Carter claps very loud. He turns around and pulls Alex by the arm.

I see Stiles and Scott sneak behind him but Carter sees them and puts his arm around her neck and points the gun to her head.

"I'll kill her" Stiles and Scott stop and looked scared .

"Carter she has nothing to do with you......please let her go" I gulp down moving a little closer.

I see Isaac getting mad pulling the rope around his hand with his teeth.

"Afraid I can't do that" he gives me a Sadistic smirk pushing her on the ground and points the gun at her chest.

Isaac breaks free and ran to Carter pushing him but Carter pulls the trigger and hits Alex.

Everything around me freezes in time. I stare at Alex she's gasping for air.

Isaac grabs her head and Scott puts pressure on her chest.

"Alex stay with us!" Stiles yells.

I see Carter running to the exit and yank him from behind.

I grab his neck and all he does is smile.

"I guess I took something away from you" he laughs.