2. Lincoln

(Beatrice's Pov)

I woke up having no idea where I was. Then I remembered what happened last night. I groaned and looked around the beautiful room I was in. Wakanda was amazing, I spent most of my childhood here. I sat up to stretch my arms and crack my knuckles. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Are you decent?" E Nalla's thick Wakanda accent made me smile. I looked at the clothes I was wearing and decided he had seen me in worse. I was wearing a tank top and sweatpants.

"Yeah, come on in." I said while rubbing my eyes. E Nalla walked into the room with someone behind him. The little girl was carrying a tray of food. I smiled at her and she did the same back.

"I figured you wouldn't want to get up so, I brought breakfast to you." E Nalla said as he climbed onto the bed and sat down. The little girl set the tray down on a table next to the bed and quickly ran out the door.

"Who was that?" I asked while eating some fruit.

"Okoye's daughter."

"Right. I think I've met her before." I said as I remembered that day.

"Do you have to go to school?" E Nalla asked lazily. He was homeschooled by his dad and absolutely hated every second of it. It was easier when someone was there with him.

"Yeah. There's this thing called education-" I was not able to finish my sentence as E Nalla threw a pillow at me. We continued having a pillow fight until his father came and took me to school.

~~~~~~
I was walking with Ava and Aurora to school. T Challa dropped me off when we saw them walking in the sidewalk.

"So are you and E Nalla ever going to be a thing?" Ava asked.

"Ava!" Aurora scolded. Ava held her hands up in the air.

"I'm just asking the question that we all want to know the answer to." Ava defended. "It's about time someone in this friend group got a man." She mumbled while grabbing her backpack straps.

"No we are not a thing. Relationships ruin great friendships, and I don't want that to happen to me and E Nalla. He's been my friend since I was 6." I finished and looked down at my feet while we walked. It was quiet until a voice from behind me caught my attention.

"Hey! Bee!" Yelled a familiar voice. I was not sure who it was yet so I kept on walking. Soon the person cut me off and stood in front of me, making me stop.

"Hi Barnes" I looked up at the boy in front of me and smiled.

"Hello Lincoln" I said moving to the left trying to keep walking, he moved in front of me. Lincoln was a pain in the rear, and he was also Wolverine's son.

"So you? me? Couples Dance? At school" he said walking backwards. I sighed and began walking.

"Lincoln we don't even go to the same school" I said walking faster trying to pass him.

"So?" He said stopping in front of me.
Ava and Aurora stood and watched from a distance. I could mentally tell that Ava was smirking.

"So I wouldn't know anyone at your school and before I know it your hitting on the next prettiest girl that walks in the room" I said moving to the right, he moved too.

"What do you have against me?" He said not letting me leave.

"Oh I don't know Lincoln maybe because your a jerk, you think you can get any girl you want, the whole world revolves around you, and you never say please". I moved to the left, he blocked me and put his hands on my arms so I couldn't move. He was surprisingly stronger then I thought, because I could hardly move. He put his forehead on mine so I would look into his eyes.

"Please" he whispered, looking into my eyes.
He moved his arms onto my hips, I tried to move but I couldn't, he  still had a grip on me, he leaned in closer to me, and pulled me closer to him.

"Fine!" I said while turning my head. "Just don't get any closer" I said to him. He held his hands up in the air and backed away from me. "Thank you" I said breathing out heavily.

He shook his head while he had his hands in his pockets. He then chuckled making me look up at him.

"Did I scare you?" He said smiling.
I smiled back.

"I little I guess" I said.  I held my head with my hand and my books in the other.
He walked up closer to me.

"Sorry" he said softly.

"It's ok" I said looking down at my books, he lifted up my chin so I would look at him. I could feel the blush on my cheeks.

"I'll see you Saturday." he said softly, before running to his friends.

"Pick me up at 7?" I asked.

"6!" He yelled running backwards.
I shook my head.

"7!" I yelled back.
He shrugged.

"Ok" he agreed.
I smiled and walked back by Ava and Aurora. Ava whistled and I punched her shoulder.

"How is it that you get all the men."

"Ava, one guy asked her out." Aurora said annoyed.

"Yeah, Aurora. That's one more guy then me!" Ava complained. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Thanks to Lincoln we were late for school. Luckily we were all in the same class and Ava told the teacher she had things to do with her father before she left. She also said that if there was any trouble that she could pick it up with her father. Sometimes it's nice having a Stark as your friend.

Words: 988

If I spelled anything wrong, let me know.