38. Those Moments.

We walked back to the hospital, it was only a few blocks away, I was going to put some new flowers in a case in my dad's room and then go check on Sara.

I picked up some flowers then checked in along with Ryan, then we both started heading for my... Our dad's room.

I opened the door and let Ryan in, then I walked over to the little table that was next to his bed and changed the flowers,throwing the old ones away.

When I turned back around I saw Ryan staring at him, anger filled his eyes, like if he could, he would strangle him.

"Hey! I yelled snapping him out of his trance. I don't care what he did to you or mom, you stay away from him, and we won't have any problems" I said stern.

He nodded in response.

Then I walked out of the room with Ryan right behind me, not thinking, I walked into the room without knocking, I swing the door open, and it his something and swing right back at me hitting me in the head and causing me to fall over onto the ground.

"Oops" was the only small voice I heard.

I looked up still holding my head, it was bleeding a little from the door flying at me.

I saw Ryan helping me up, then I saw E Nalla on my other side helping me up also, I stood up and looked at the door and saw Aurora standing in the other side.

"Were you the one that hit! me with the door!?" I yelled, still holding my slightly bleeding head.

"Sorry. I guess when you opened the door it hit me and it was like a brick wall" she said also holding her head.

"Oh my gosh! Did it hit your head too!" I asked.

"Umm... yeah." She said looking at the little amount of blood on her hand from holding her head.

I laughed slightly, until everybody joined in the laughter, except for Ryan, I guess he has a lot of my dad's seriousness in him.

While me and Aurora were getting some paper towels do on heads, Crystal ran in.

"Umm... Who's this oddly attractive man?" She said pointing at Ryan.

Ryan blushed a little bit quickly covered it by leaving the room.

"I'll just be out here" he said to me as he walked out the door.

"That was my brother Ryan" I said to Crystal.

"You have a brother!?" She asked excited, and embarrassed since she called him attractive.

"Yep! He's the one who kidnapped me remember?" I said.

"Oh.. Yeah I remember him. She said, forgetting what she rushed in here for. What am I doing! Guys! I need your help! It's the school!" She said.

Sorry for the short chapter, I probably should have combined this one with the other one but I didn't sorry.

Words: 500

Please like and comment what you think happened to the school! Bye!