19.Chocolate or Crackers?

Dedicated to my friend Rach427 who the character Crystal is based off of.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a few days after my tests with my hands, all I ever wore was gloves, black skinny gloves to cover up my hands, my skin was completely gone on both of them all there was was metal.
I still hung out with Sara and Crystal and even Athena.
I was surprised when Sara actually stayed next to me when Athena sat next to me during lunch.

Everyone knew about what was going on, some people still give me weird or scared looks when I walk down the halls, they stop as soon as Lincoln comes over with his tall friends and starts talking to me.

I was beginning to get used to Lincoln's friends, Calvin and Bernard. Aka Bobby and John's sons. They were funny, John was as dum as a dumbbell and Bernard let him know that every day of his life.

It was fun to watch them yell at each other.

I didn't see Aurora for a while, all I knew was that she was bunking with Athena and they were getting along.

I was starting to shut people out, I was scared my arms would be like my hands and even my bestest of friends would be afraid of me.

I just wish this never happened to me! Life was better when I was normal! Way back when I was eating dinner with Drax, Ant Man and everyone else in the stinking Avengers! When I had my own room and I got to go to school with my two best friends! And I got to go to wakanda and see my best friend E Nalla!

E Nalla! Oh how I miss him, I wish he was here so I could hug him and he could tell me what to do, he was so good at giving me advice.

I got a text on my phone on my way to my room.

"What do you like better dealers or Chocolate?"
It was Crystal.

"CHOCOLATE!!!!!!" I answered back.

"I had a feeling"

"What was the question for?"
"About the Chocolate" I asked.

"The chocolate. okay. let's say I'm curious"

"Oh ok?" Answered back, then I got to my room and walked in.

"Hey how you doing?" Sara said in a new Jersey accent for some reason.

"Good... Hey did Crystal text you today at all?" I asked.

"Yeah something about chocolate and crackers?"

"Yeah me too" I said confused

Weird.

"Where is Crystal anyway?" I asked.

"She went to her mom and dad's house to spend the night for a few days, Jean gray said it would be ok" Sara answered me.

"Hmmm that's really weird!" I thought to myself.

Why would she ask Chocolate or Crackers? It does sound like Crystal though.

Just at that moment Athena walked in.

"Hey y'all!" She said.

"Do you see that door?... You should try knocking on it!" Sara said pointing at the door.

I gave her a dirty look, there.... Still a working progress.

A few days after I started getting up early and take a walk around the school, by the time I got back my classes started and I went straight to them not stopping or talking to anyone on the way, I did it every morning at 5:00 the school was big and it took a while and I loved it, I felt the breeze flow threw my hair and it made me feel like I was at my other home, wakanda, oh how I missed it there, my friends, family, and the beautiful sunsets I used to watch from my hospital bed, you see when I was little I ran into the road and at that same time a car crashed into another car and a huge piece of it flew over by me and knocked me to the ground, my leg underneath the huge piece of metal, I broke my leg and my father took me to wakanda, he knew they could help me, and he knew they would help me, that was the first time I had ever been to wakanda, and the first time I ever met E Nalla he was littler back then but still taller then me he was a few years older than me and every time his aunt Shari would come in to check on me he would come with her, just so he could see me, we bonded instantly, and he was my first friend.... Real! friend.
I missed wakanda every day on from that day forward, the breeze, the people, my home.

"Hey Barnes!" Lincoln yelled behind me, I didn't bother to turn around, I just didn't feel like talking right now.

"You ok? You seem a little...Off?" he asked, walking beside me.

"I feel just fine thank you" I said keeping my eyes straight.

I didn't want to talk to anyone all I wanted was to feel wind blowing threw my hair, but I couldn't, I was inside and I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone.

"Beatrice!" Yelled another voice behind me, I turned around and saw Crystal with some bags that she quickly shoved into her dad's hands and ran for me.

"Where's Sara!" She asked.

"Umm I don't know" I answered.

"I need both of you!" She said excited.

We both looked around the crowd looking for Sara then we saw her.

"Sara!" Crystal yelled and waved her over.

She walked over.

"Hi Crystal" she said waving.

"Ok so you both picked chocolate so you'll have to decide!" She said still excited, in her hand she held two necklaces, a chocolate one and a gram cracker one, she moved her hand to me then to Sara over a million times.

"Ok!" Sara yelled, we all laughed, I picked up the team cracker and Sara the Chocolate, I instantly fell in love with the team cracker it was so adorable! (Looks like picture up there)

"Thank you Crystal I love it! Where did you get it!" I asked, staring at it with joy.

"A mall" she replied, she had a marshmallow, so it was Smores it was sooooo cute! And I loved it.

The rest of the day I didn't shut them out the necklace really reminded me of what good friends I had, but I'm afraid it didn't last long, the very next day I shut them out again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this actually really happened! My friend rach427 gave me and spidermanfan26 necklaces and they were chocolate and crackers!
So thank you rach427 for being a great friend and thank you again for the wonderful gift you gave me I'm going to wear it today when I see Ant man and the wasp again in theaters thank you and have a lovely day!