46. Children... I'm friends with children.

(sorry if this song doesn't go with the chapter very well but I thought it was a good friendship song so... Okay it when it says to)
Me and Sara stared at the tall dark figures as they breathed in and out slowly.

My face was full of fear, and I glanced at Sara and she had a smirk on her face. Why in the world is she happy!?

I looked back at the figures, and the first one lunged in the room.

"I ya ya!!!!" He screamed after he started shooting at me and Sara.

I thought that it would be the end, but when the bullets hit me, they didn't hurt at all.

I opened my eyes when the bullets stopped firing and looked at a bullet.

It was just a nerf gun bullet, I sighed and looked up at the tall man in front of me, he was looking down at me with gentle eyes, that I recognized right away, I glared at him and took off the black ski mask he was wearing.

It was Ryan.

He was smiling down at me, as his hot breath covered my face, as he tried to catch his breath.
I chuckled and looked over his shoulder at the two tall men behind him.

They took of there Green and Red masks as well.
E Nalla was in the green, and someone I didn't know was in the red.
(

Play song now)

E Nalla smiled at me right before he got shot in the back of the head by Athena and Aurora who came in and shot at the three boys.

Aurora let out an evil sounding laugh, then shot Athena on accident.
Athena glared at her and Aurora gulped, Athena shot her and they were pretty soon shooting at everyone.
Everyone shot back, and Sara tossed me a gun.

"Thanks" I said, right before I shot her in the side.

"What was that for! I'm on your side!"

"Sorry ma'am" I loaded my gun. "But it's every man for themselves" I smirked and then jumped on my bed and started shooting everyone.

Sara used her powers to climb onto the sealing and shot from above.

"You cheater! No powers! We banded them in war one!" E Nalla yelled as he covered himself with a pillow.

"Cheater!? Your just being a sore loser!" Sara shot back.

She stayed up there until Crystal came in and hit her with a pillow, she fell down, and E Nalla caught her bridle style.

"Um... The thresh hole is over there" Ryan said, before Athena shot him in the face.

"Dude" she said shaking her head.

E Nalla out her down right away after wards, Sara's gun accidentally went off and shot me in the eye.

"Ow!" I said and stumbled backwards holding my eye, I tripped on E Nalla's pillow that he dropped to catch Sara and fell into someone.

My head hit his chest as we fell to the floor and he hit his head on the door.

"Ow. Sorry" I said, getting up and lending him a hand.
He took it and stood up.

"My thanks" he said, with a smile.
I noticed he had a wakanda accent, and froze.

"Beatrice, this is E Libackon the 3rd" E Nalla said.

"Um... E, or Eli for short" he said shaking my hand.

"Beatrice, Barnes, bee, for short" I said smiling and braking the hand shake.

He smiled once more at me before Athena started to speak.

"He's M,baku's kid" she said with a smirk.

"Oh! So your the one who shot my friend!"

"Um...."

Sorry it's short.

Thank you for reading!

Please vote and comment!

I just had to throw M,Baku's  kid in there, since I already mentioned him in 'Waiting for you' so....

Words: 636