28.Lincoln, Beatrice and Athena?

The next day started out like any other day....that was until lunch.

I was on my way to the lunch room when Lincoln came up behind me and started walking with me.

"Hey!" He said as he held his backpack with one hand like I was.

"Hello" I said keeping my eyes on front of me.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"That you threatened to kill my best friend? Or chasing me around the whole school?" I asked, I sounded angry, and I was.

"Umm..... Both?" He said worried.

I stopped walking and looked at him.

"Dang straight!" I said and kept walking.

He held his head down, he knew when I was angry at him I wouldn't talk to him, and keep bringing up situations that involved why I was mad at him up with my friends.

He followed me from a distance, and what came next I wish never had happened...... But it did.

I walked to the lunch room when someone grabbed me and Lincoln by the arms and pulled us into a smile closet, Lincoln was practically hovering over me, I was squished right up against his chest, my hair was right under his chin, then a light came on we both held up our hands to block the bright light.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the small place but I didn't want to walk all the way to your room holding your hands" said what seemed to be a blurry Athena.

"Athena! What the heck!" I yelled, she put her hand over my mouth.

"Shhh!! Athena said. I'm going somewhere today and you two are coming with me" she said.

"And why is that?" Lincoln said.

"If you would rather be electrocuted I can help with that." She said holding a ball of electricity in her hand.

"If your gonna electrocute him wait until I leave... Ok?" I said putting her electricity hand down.

I felt Lincoln's hand on my waist he started to squeeze slightly I flinched a little and he stopped, we then went with Athena to where ever she wanted to go, I wasn't sure what she was planning but it didn't help that she didn't talk about anything, me and Lincoln didn't talk either we wouldn't get along if we did so I kept it quiet.

Finally we stopped at a wide open field, I was so confused "why would she want to come here?" I thought.

"Umm Athena? Yo-" I started.

"Shh!!" Athena interrupted as she sat down and just looked at the sky waiting for something.

It was a few hours later when I began to worry about her, she just sat there waiting for nothing in a wide open field! It just didn't seem right, finally I found the guts to ask her what she was doing while Lincoln was asleep on the ground.

"Hey Athena... You ok?" I asked, as I sat next to her.
Her hair and mine blew in the wind, it was the very first time I ever saw her as gentle and elegant.

She sighed before answering.

"I thought he would come... You know... I guess I wish to much." She said pulling her knees in by her chest.

"Who?" I asked.

"My Dad... Or my Uncle or someone! She said irritated. They always used to visit me when I was younger. She said looking up at the sunset in front of us. Especially on my birthday" she said, she stood up and walked over by Lincoln and kicked his foot to wake him up and then started walking towards the school.

I took one last look around before I followed Athena and Lincoln back, I then realized that this was the same exact field that Thor's hammer was stuck in the ground, she was waiting for her dad or Loki to come for her birthday, I quickly caught up with them, I walked by Athena, Lincoln was right behind us, he was to tired to ask what we came there for (Yahoo!)
We then walked back to the school all together, I felt bad for Athena, all she wanted was to see her dad again, but he doesn't want to see her, what happened?

Total words 708
Not bad.😊