8. The Roommate

I woke up at six I felt great and it wasn't just because of last night I quickly got up and started getting ready to go I got dressed and grabbed all my stuff (it took a few trips) and went down stairs I made myself some breakfast and my dad too. Then I went up stairs to wake him up. After we ate dad pilled all my stuff into his car and we took off I was surprised he wasn't at the door last night watching me and Lincoln and stopping us or something.

"So you have fun last night?" He asked.

"Yeah I mean it was ok I guess" I said trying not to smile.

"It must have been fun if you kissed him" he said keeping his eyes on the road.
My eyes widened.

"How did yo..."

"I'm a dad... I have my ways" he interrupted.
He smiled the rest of the way there.

We pulled in and there to meet us was a man in a wheelchair he was rather old and next to him were four other people two girls and two boys.
The two boys were nothing alike, one had sunglasses and died brown hair, the other had gray hair and a silver coat on.

The two girls weren't much different, one had dark beautiful red hair, the other had white hair and a black suit on they were a little old not as old as my 116 year old father but old.

"Hello miss Barnes" said something in my head.

"Who's speaking?" I asked in my mind.

"My name is Charles Xavier welcome to my school miss Barnes" the old man said.

"You can read minds" I said amazed.

"Yes and much more please follow us and we'll get you settled" he turned His wheelchair around and headed for the school.

"Hey bee I got to go T Challa needs me back at wakanda for a little while I'll visit you in a few days" my dad said getting off the phone with him.

"Ok I'll see you then" I hugged him and he got in the car and drive away.

I followed the four and a half people into the school the red haired lady had some of my stuff, she was walking behind me, they didn't talk or say anything it got me thinking.

"I'm sure you know the gym" Charles said.

"Um.. Yes" I said quietly.

"Ah here we are this will be your dorm room all we wish is for you to keep it neat and tidy and you'll have to try extra hard with the room mate you'll be getting" he laughed.

I smiled.

"Well Jean you can put her stuff on her bed" he said politely.
The Red haired lady went in and out my stuff on an empty bed in the room.

"So I'm guessing your Jean Gray?" I asked .

"Oh yes where are my manners miss Barnes this is Jean Gray she will be teaching one of your classes, this is Scott you may call him Cyclops, or Mr. Scott, this is storm she will be teaching skills and last but not least this is quick silver he will be teaching gym you may call him Pietro" I shook all there hands.

They left so I could get settled I walked into the room and started unpacking professor Xavier said that I could have one half of the room, my roommate was apparently gone at the moment professor said that she would turn up they had free time at school every day Mr. Scott said so she was probably out side reading a book or doing extra home work or something after I unpacked some stuff I say down on my bed I looked over to my roommates side of the room, her comforter on her bed was a big spider, and the more I looked the more spider stuff I saw she had spider pillows, spider stickers, and on a shelf there was a picture of her hanging up side down she also had a poster of Spider-Man on her side of the wall! She either was a huge Spider-Man fan or I was roommates with Spider-Man's daughter! Then I heard weird noises coming from out side the window I looked out the window to see what it was and a person was walking up the wall reading a book at the same time it was the weirdest thing I had ever seen she walked up to the window and climbed in and sat down on my roommates bed.

"Hello?"
I said a little confused, she looked up from her book and looked around it was as if she had no idea where she was.

"Oh shoot! I did it again!" She said frustrated.

"Did what again?" I asked.

"I read walked" she said looking out the window at where she used to be.

"Read walked?" I said even more confused.

"Yeah it's this thing I do when I am so caught up in a book that I'm reading that I just start walking and I don't even know it" she said now looking at me.
I nodded my head.

"Don't mean to be rude but who are you?" She said, closing the window.

"Oh of course sorry I'm Beatrice, I'm your new room mate" I said.
We shook hands.

"Names  but you can call me Sara."

"Nice to meet you"

"You as well it's great to have a roommate again my old one moved out."

"What happened?" I asked a little nervous.

"She learned how to control her powers before I could so she got her own room" she said sitting down on her bed again.

"Oh" I said sitting down on my bed.

"So who's daughter are you?" Sara asked.

"Um... Bucky Barnes" I said quietly.

"Cool! Spider-Man" Sara said pointing at her poster on the wall.

"Cool" I said smiling.