44. Helena.... Whats Her Last Name.

After Sara accidentally told me about her and E Nalla, I've been picking on her, every time she so as much as looks at him, I shove her and wink, she usually ignores me but Every once an a while she punches my shoulder (were there is no metal) or rolls her eyes and shoved me back.

Right now I'm in my shared bedroom with my new room mate.

She's ok I guess.

I have yet to find out what her last name is, I've asked her countless times, but she always managed to change the subject, as if she's been asked the same question before and she knew how to dodge it.

She said she was 16 like me but I'm pretty sure she is lying, though I can't be sure, because here at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters, we're all taught the same thing, no one is ahead of anyone, well.... Unless you leave for a few months due to your father being in a comma.

She looks to be at least 5'8" but I could be wrong.
Maybe she was shorter then that, because I'm shorter and she looks as if she's towering over me! But then again, I could be wrong, I haven't checked my height in a while so who am I to judge.

Her personality is the usual, of all the people I meet, except she's mean! Not to me but everyone else!
I don't even no why she's nicer to me! But if she keeps this up, everyone's going to hate me!

Her other personalities are snarky, clever, secretive, and mysterious, she definitely has built a wall, I can't help but want to brake it and know who she really is.

She has long, wavy, auburn hair, cloudy, grey-ish-blue eyes, and olive skin.
She wears black and red a lot sometimes gray, she always wears leather jackets, ripped jeans, combat boots, etc, she wears a lot of chokers, which, I have to admit was a little intimidating at first.
Along with her nose ring and asymmetrical ear piercings.

"What are you looking at!?" She asked which caused me to jump, and look at her she chuckled a little. I wasn't even looking at her I was looking out out window.

"N-nothing" I answered. Looking back out the window.

This is going to be great, just......great

Sorry this was short, but I realized that I forgot to tell what she looked like so... This was just a chapter about Helena.