26.What Will I Tell Lincoln!

It was a while since I walked out of my room dressed like a killer,I was visiting with some of my wakanda friends when Athena came over.

"Hey can we talk?" She asked, I looked at her confused for a few seconds.

"Umm.... Sure!?" I said waving goodbye to the wakanda friends.

I turned back to Athena.

"What's up?" I asked, holding a drink in one hand, I was looking at the ground avoiding eye contact.

"Listen... What I said back there... it was uncalled for... I'm sorry" she said with her hand motions.

"Hey it's ok... I should be used to it by now. I looked up at her. Still don't know why I'm not" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry your not" she said quietly.

I looked at her confused.

"I know what it's like to feel rejected, or hurt... No one should have to feel that" she said as if she was getting angry.

"Yeah... No one" I said looking up at her, she looked down at me and smiled and started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked smiling.

"Your just so short!" She laughed.

"Oh really.... Mmm... Is that what it's coming to now...huh!" I said biting the inside of my cheek.

It only made her laugh more.... At least someone was happy I thought as I glanced over at Aurora who looked like she was bored out of her mind, I was about to go talk to her when a wakanda soldier about her age came up to her and asked her to dance, she gave me a questioning/confused look, I bobbed my head towards the dance floor and she took his hand.

Then Athena shoved me.

"What?" I asked, looking up at her.

She pointed.

I looked.

"Some people really hitting it off with A Nalla over there don't you think?" She said, I saw Crystal and Sara both laughing and talking to my friend.

"Yeah.... That's.... Great" I said confused.

"Are you sure?..... Or do you think there to close to... Well... Your man" she said smiling.

"What?!... No!.... Me and E Nalla are not a thing!" I Whispered yelled at her.

"Ok.... Suit yourself" she said as she drank her drink trying to hide her wide smile.
I shook my head at her and went to talk to more of the wakanda soldiers that were there.

After a while of talking, someone or something came up behind me, put there chin on my shoulder and rapped something cold around me and started to squeeze slightly, I grunted a little and they stopped.

"Baby" said the voice behind me.

"Umm excuse me!" I said with anger, he laughed.

I turned around and hit my dad playfully on the shoulder.

"You haven't visited me in a while what s the matter with you!" He said while shoving me, for him it was gentle but for me he almost pushed me over.