45. Daddy Daughter?

I was on my way back from church, with Ryan when Crystal ran up to me.

"Beatrice!" She shouted.

"Huh?" I said turning around to the voice.

"Crystal! Where were you! I didn't see you at church!" I said, as I waited for her to run all the way up to me.

"I didn't have time, mom and dad took me out" she answered, with a sad, tired smile.

"Oh"

"Anyway! You need to hurry and look at this new flyer in the hall board!" She said exited.

Before I could answer, she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me all the way to school, into the hall, and to the board.

"SEE!!" She screamed.

"No, your scarf is in my face!" I mumbled underneath the fabric.

"Oh, sorry" she said removing the scarf from my face.

"Thank you. Now what are you talking..... About" I mumbled the last part.

I looked at the board and there was a flyer.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Daddy Daughter Dance!

This Saturday!

At 8:30 - 11:00

Come have fun! With this
Daddy Daughter Dance!
For all ages!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Isn't this great! We're going to have So much fun!"

"Um... Yeah.. I hope you do" I said and walked away to my room.

I groaned and slid down my door.

"What's wrong with you?" Helena asked, in a rude way, as she read Lord Of The Rings The Return Of The King.

"Have you seen the flyer?"

"Oh! The Daddy Daughter Dance! You don't have a father, don't you?" She said, as she bent down to my level, resting her hand next to my head on the door.

I looked straight into her eyes, I guaranty mine were full of anger and hatred.
She smirked and sat back down on her bed and continued reading her book.

Why? Was all I could think. Why was she so....

ANNOYING! FULL OF HATRED!! FOR ME MOSTLY!!!

I glared at her, until I realized she was glaring back, I looked to the ground quick, and I could hear her scoff.

"I can't wait until I kill you"

"What!" I said looking up at her, as she was now in front of me.

"I said move please" she answered, her hand was on the door handle.

"Oh! Right, sorry"

She opened the door and left.

I sat on my bed, running a hand threw my hair as I thought about what I thought I heard.

It wasn't long until I was interrupted by my door swinging open and Sara ran in.

"Well. Someone's feeling better" I said looking at her, my hand still in my hair.

"We need to leave. Now!" She said putting some of my stuff in front of my door.

"Hey! What are y-"

"Shhhh!!! They'll Hear you!" She said covering my mouth.

I ripped her hand away from my mouth.

"Who!?"

She wasn't able to answer as my door swing open reveling a dark figure, dressed all in black, with two more people behind him.

"Oh Crap"

Words 500.

Vote! comment!

Sorry for the cliff hanger!