24. What A Sight.

As soon as we got there I showed all my friends to my room that I had at wakanda.
They all grabbed there make up and followed me, I said "hi" to some of the wakanda soldiers that we saw in the way.

"Beatrice do you know all these people?!" Athena asked.

"Some more then others.... Here we are!" I said and opened a door that had a red and white star on it. (of course)

"Wow nice!" Athena said sarcastically.
Crystal hit her across the head while Aurora laughed.

It took us all about an hour to get ready, which was pretty good considering that there were like five girls all getting ready.

Sara came out first, the first person that saw her was E Nalla she was waiting for everyone else, she walked out and E Nalla walked up to her.

Sara's POV.

"Who are you supposed to be?" He asked, he sounded confused.

I was wearing normal clothes but they were like a fifteenth year old boys clothes.

"My dad I said quietly. And you?" Asked looking at his right black pants, white shirt and leather jacket.

"My dad. he said quietly as well. Not black panther" he finished.

"So you would rather be black panther other then your father?" I asked.

"I would rather be anyone then my father " he said.

"Me too" I said messing with my fingers.

Just then Aurora walked in.

Aurora's POV.

I walked out of Beatrice's room with my hair in a ponytail, I was wearing normal clothes and something on my arm.

"And who are you?" Sara asked.

I sighed.

"I'-"

"She's Ava" E Nalla interrupted, he knew I didn't even want to say her name.

I nodded telling him thank you.

He nodded back.

It was silent until Crystal walked out.

Crystal's POV.

I walked out and saw E Nalla, Sara, and Aurora all standing in a sort of circle.

"Hia!" I said excited.

"Hia!" Sara said mimicking me.

I was wearing my mom's old suit, I wanted to be just like her when I was older.

Then Athena walked in.

(Minus the hammer and person this was what she was wearing

(Minus the hammer and person this was what she was wearing.)

Athena's POV.

I walked out and they all stared at me as I walked down some steps, and walked up to them.

"Well apparently most of us aren't very fond of our parents" I said looking at Sara and E Nalla.

"You can tell?" Sara said.

"I may not look like it but I do pay attention to some things Sara" I said giving her a smile and then stopping as soon as Beatrice walked out of her room.

Beatrice's POV.

All eyes were on me when I walked out of my room, I could pretty much feel everyone's glares burning threw my skull even after I walked past them, I quickly walked over to the small group of friends at the end of the stairs, nobody said anything until Athena.

"So... Kill people often?" She asked me, I looked to the ground.

I was mad and kinda hurt on what she said, Crystal shoved her but didn't say a word, I just hated what I had become.... And that's why I dressed like the December soldier.

Hi everyone just want to know what you think of this next chapter it was really short and I know y'all have been waiting a while for it and your probably like "What the heck is this!" And I know I am too, I wish I wrote more but I've been busy, th...

"What the heck is this!"
And I know I am too, I wish I wrote more but I've been busy, the picture above was drawn by me and it's basically what she looked like when she came out of her "room".
I hope you enjoyed!
please comment!
And enjoy the next chapter!