22. Party Crasher

Camila's POV

We finally arrived at this secluded large fraternity house. It was far back and surrounded by what look like only a woodland area, and it had a dirty swamp beside it. The swamp filled with beer bottles and red solo cups.

We rushed in as I followed closely behind Demi, not being familiar with the place and also being quite frightened by what I saw taking place before me. There were so many people, and I was sure that this place was over capacity. Its like a tight space and they were all packed sardines in a can. The music was screeching at an unbearable volume. I couldn't even hear the words, all I felt was a bass that pulsated through me as we made way into the party. We got to a place with not as many people around as Demi seemed to search frantically, and I could've sworn that someone grabbed my ass as we finally emerged from the crowd.

"Ah-CECE!" Demi yelled over to a brown haired girl, that was grinding up on some guy with none other than a red solo cup clutched in her hand. She looked up shocked to see Demi and told the guy that had a drunkenly hold on her waist to hold on. She walked over to us and smiled once she got closer.

"Demi?" She squints and tilts a head. Once she finally realizes its Demi another small smile is plastered across her face. "Enjoying the party?" She asks taking a sip out of her cup. "I just got here, have you seen Lauren?" Demi asks frantic. Cece's eyes widen as she almost chokes on her drink and looks in between me and Demi. "Lauren's here?" She asks. Demi nods and places a hand through her hair and puts a hand on her hip. "I called her and I could clearly tell she was drunk, we need to find her." Demi says now eyeing the crowd to see if she can spot the green-eyed girl anywhere.

"We?" Cece asks now looking over at me with a strange eye. "Yeah, yeah. We. This is her girlfriend." Demi says still searching out in the crowd. Both Cece and I widen our eyes at the statement and look at Demi. I mean I won't correct her, I'd love nothing more than to be Lauren's girlfriend but I kinda doubt she'd want that right now. Cece cocked her head back in my direction. "You're her girlfriend?" Cece says stepping awfully close into my direction. Demi finally looks down to see my frightened expression and Cece's rather intimidating one and comes in between us two.

"Woah woah woah. Chill Cece." She says putting a hand on Cece's shoulder. "Don't start that crazy ass obsessive ex shit that you tried pulling on Lauren last year. Its over." She said through grimaced teeth. Cece looked at her with a pissed expression but backed down shortly after. "Look have you seen any sign of Lauren or not?" Demi says changing the subject. Cece throws her hands up and shrugs.

"Look I haven't seen her, but if I see anything I'll let you-"

Crash!

All of our eyes dart to where the crash came from but all we see are students scrambling towards the source of it. I rush out into the crowd with Demi closely behind me. I push through as best as I can but I can only get so far with my small frame being pushed back by some of the bigger students.

"What's going on?" I hear someone yell over the still much too loud music. "It's Psychoregui...she's back!" I hear another person yell.

Psychoregui? What the hell? I look back towards Demi to see that she's giving me a worried look as to say 'you weren't suppose to hear that' before rushing deeper into the crowd. I try my best to keep up with her and eventually we got to the middle of all the commotion, to see a broken vase and someone lying on the ground holding his head while groaning.

Everyone seemed to be looking around and murmuring to each other while only a few people went to help the guy up off if the wooden floor. I look around to see if I can find Lauren but I don't spot get anywhere.

"Where'd she go?!" Demi yelled to the injured boy on the side. He let out a painful whimper before shaking his head. "Like I know." He mumbled. Demi stepped forward and clutched a handful of his shirt before repeating herself in a demanding tone. "Where the HELL did she go Parker?" She yelled through gritted teeth. "I dunno, okay! After she decided to lash out on me, the only thing I saw was some guy dragging her away. I don't know where your freak of a friend went Demi." He spat, before Demi shoved him away harshly making him fall against the brick wall by a fireplace. He groaned once again as he slid down.

"Come on Camila." Demi says before running outside, and I obey. We run out into the night, a lot more darker than when we first arrived and I could hardly see Demi, let alone anything else because of the lack of lighting around this house.

"Shit. Its so damn dark...LAUREN!" Demi called out hoping the almost impossible to hear Lauren's voice call back. "LAUREN!" She yelled again, this time more exasperated with a crack in her voice.

It was pointless. The only thing we heard was the cricket's chirp and the now faint but still very audible bumping of the music in the house.

Where are you Lauren?

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Thanks for the comments and likes, I hope you enjoyed. If I focus I might update 2 more times today? :* and any suggestions? <3