39. Calm Before The Stromberg

Camila's POV

The next few days went by smoothly. Me and Lauren have pretty much been inseparable since that night I sung the song for her, and the night she finally told me she loved me. We were in a good place with everything and it felt nice to have things going my way again.

I woke up on Thursday morning and groaned. I might be in a good place, but classes still kicked my butt when it came to waking up early in the mornings. I look to my left and see Dinah still asleep and curled up into a ball in her bed. I shake my head and reach down beside my bed to grab one of her flip flops. I toss it over and hit her in the side of the head with the object. Her eyes flew open then.

"Mila...if you do that again, I will personally kill you." She groans, throwing her pillow at me. Only Dinah can throw a pillow so hard that it feels like a brick. "Ow..." I frown. "Wake your ass up. Our classes start in an hour and Mani just got out of the shower. I'll go next but be ready when I get out!" I yell before getting up and grabbing my toiletry bag. I hear her playfully mimic me and I chuckle. "Just get up!" I yell while walking into the bathroom.

Once me and the girls all finish getting dressed and are fixing our hair, there's a knock at Dinah and I's door. "I got it, it might be Lauren." I say with a giddy smile. I leave Mani and Dinah in the bathroom as I walk out and into our dorm before reaching the door. I open it up expecting to see my lovely girlfriend but instead my eyes land upon a smirking Wesley Stromberg. I gulp right before I attempt to slam the door in his face before he puts his foot out stopping the doors movement.

"Ah ah ah. I don't think so Fagbello. Not gonna get away this time." He chuckles. "What the fuck do you want?" I spat as I glare at him. He raises his eyebrows and smiles. "Oh, finally found your voice Camila? College must have changed you." He jokes before putting on a more serious face. "Besides, you know what the fuck I want...revenge." He smiles again. "Look my roommates are literally right next door." I say. "Let's take a walk huh?" He nods his head down the hall. "I'm not going any fucking where with you, so why don't you-" he steps forward and grips my wrist in hold tightly making me wince in pain.

"I wasn't asking." He says through gritted teeth. I almost scream for Dinah and Normani before he places a cold hand over my mouth. "And if you even think about screaming and making a scene, I have ways of shutting you up." He whispers looking down towards his belt buckle. I follow his gaze and see a knife sneakily tucked in his pants. I look up at him not even hiding my evident fear at this point. He smirks seeing my fear and nods. "Uh huh, now let's go." He yanks me down the hall, slamming my room door on the way out.

Normani's POV

"Hand me the brush-" Slam.

"The hell? Did she leave already or what?" I say. Dinah peeks through the cracked bathroom door. "Na, her backpack and her phone are still on the bed, she's more than likely having a make out session with Lauren against the wall." She laughs. "Let's just leave em be for right now. I simply nod and go back to curling my hair.

When I get done, I walk back into my side of the suite. I grab my backpack and fling it over my shoulder. I glance over to a still unconscious Ally lying in her bed. I shake my head and walk back through the bathroom and into Dinah and Camila's room.

"Ready?" I sigh with a relaxed expression. "I am...but uh I don't know where Mila is." She says slowly. "Went to class early probably with Lauren." I shrug. Dinah shakes her head and points to Camila's bed. "But her phone and backpack are still here." She points out. "Her keys too." She adds. I look at the objects she points out strangely before glancing back up at Dinah. I shrug and walk over to her phone, picking it up.

"She's probably with Lauren." I say again. "It's almost time for class though. What are they doing skipping? And if so she'd still have her phone." Dinah says a bit worried. I open her phone and scroll through her contacts until I reach Lauren's name and press call. "She's fine." I put a hand on Dinah's back.

Camila's POV

"Beautiful day out huh?" Wesley says as we drive downtown in his car. He's looking around the town and acting as if it were a regular day, nonchalant to the situation at the moment. Flustered with what's happening and a bit shaken up still I ignore his previous comment.

"You do know my roommates are going to see that I left all my stuff there and are going to know something isn't right...right?" I raise an eyebrow in his direction. "Did you not think this plan out?" I say annoyed. "Why of course I did. I may not have gotten into Miami U along with you and my sorry excuse of a brother, but I'm not dumb...just devious." He smirks. I roll my eyes and cross my arms in the passenger seat.

"What the fuck do you even want Wesley? I thought I was finally done with you." I sigh. "Done? You were never done you bitch, you just found a way of escaping." He spat. I side eye him and shake my head. "Well excuse me for graduating asshole. What do you have against me right now? Haven't found someone else as good as me to harass anymore?"

"Oh don't flatter yourself Fagbello. You ruined my life. When my dad found out what me, Keaton and Drew were doing to you we got sent to bootcamp for the whole damn summer." He practically yells. "Who's fault was that?! No one told you to be dumb asses and harass me for three years straight. I was sick of it. So yeah I fessed up. And it felt damn good to do so." I say proudly. He points a finger at me and I can clearly see the fury in his eyes but I have about the same amount in mine as well.

"Keaton might have had some good guy change up but I will never apologize to you. That camp was hell and we want revenge!" He shouts. "I don't want your apology you ass! I want you out of my fucking life! Just leave dammit!" I shout back.

We were now pulled over in the parking lot of an abandoned market on the outskirts of the town. Little to no civilization was surrounding us and I was starting to get a little worried on his actual intentions.

"Not until I get what I want." He whispers.

Keaton's POV

Walking to my first class of the day, woodshop, I decide to go a bit earlier today so I could stop by the restaurant and pick up some breakfast.

I walk into Lenny's and say good morning to my manager as I order a few bagels and bacon. "I'll be right back with that." He says before heading off into the kitchen. I nod as I look around the almost empty place. I go sit in a nearby booth and wait as I hear the bell above the door chime, signaling someone has come in.

Upon first glance I see that its Drew. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and walk up to him as he takes his place by the counter.

"Uh Drew?" He turns to face me with a smirk plastered on his face. "Hey there bud. What's up?" He greets me casually. "What's up? What are you doing here..." I ask. "Getting breakfast duh." He says hitting my back. "No, what are you doing here, like on campus. You don't go to school here." I point out.

He looks as if he had just realized that and he nods. "Ohhhhh here? I'm just hanging. Helping Wes out with some stuff." He shrugs. I cock my head to the side and put up a hand. "Helping him with what? What do you guys need to do here on campus?" I ask. "Just stuff Keaton, leave it. I'll see you soon." He says grabbing his pick up order off of the counter and walks towards the door, but not before I stop him.

"Where's Wesley?" I ask. He smirks deviously. "Hopefully he's where he should be right about now." He chuckles. I stop him once more as he tries walking off. "Drew if this has anything to do with Camila I swear-" "You swear what? The fuck are you gonna do if it does huh? I thought you were with us Keaton. What the hell happened to you once you got on campus here?" He says through gritted teeth. "I grew the fuck up that's what. And I thought after that stupid boot camp you guys would have by now too." I retort.

I hear a bell ding behind me followed by my managers voice. "Here's your order Keaton!" He yells.

Drew smirks again before pulling away from my grasp. "Go eat your food Keat. I'll see you soon eh?" He laughs before heading out the door.

Shit...